Prot -AND- Arms Warrior LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!
My buddy and I recently rerolled for antorus and are currently searching for a guild that fits our play style and mentality. We were 7/9m last tier and got 7/11 H day one of antorus. We are looking for a guild on Illidan preferably. We are interested in pushing into mythic again this tier. We always bring our own food, pots and flasks and punctuality is priority. We want to get these toons geared and push into the new raid as quick as possible, ilvl is relative, and we are both pushing 70+ with our artifact weapons. We do world tours weekly, and we are constantly running M+. If you would like to chat with us feel free to add me.

Noxxica#1169
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Hey there, I see you'd prefer to stay on Illidan but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!