933 DK looking for TANK spot in progression

Guild Recruitment
Ive played for years. Used to raid progressively but stopped due to having a child. Looking to get back in it for Antorus.

Ive since focused on mountfarming so i can do stuff on my own time. i pay a sub for 5 accounts just for the cause. I'm giving this info to show how dedicated i am. I never give up. not my personality. any time slot will do as long as its not too crazy. I work for myself from home so im pretty flexible. Not too picky... if were clearing norms? cool. heroics? thats fine. mythic? sure.. just gotta get me geared and im down. I am very willing to transfer.

Id realllllly prefer to tank and dont even have a dps spec but if its needed ill switch. Thanks in advance
;(
(H) veracity is 11/11N in Antorus and looking for more to fill out our roster.

veracity is lead by mythic raiders from previous raid tiers and expansions. We are looking to create a raid team of people who want and like to play together. We want to create a competitive and positive atmosphere of raiders who want to succeed and do so in a 3 night schedule. With that said, we will not have an atmosphere of celebrating mediocre play. We expect our raiders to be good at their chosen spec and aware of their surroundings.

veracity is currently setting two short term goals to create this atmosphere:

1. Recruit players who thrive in this environment. We want those who are happy to raid, and look forward to playing with like minded people.

2. Clear heroic and build toward the right mythic group.

Everything following this is icing on the cake for us, and will show us that we are building the group we need to be successful.

Our current needs are as follows:
-Tank
-Healers
-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Our raid times are as follows:
Tuesday - 10:45pm (log in and be in group) to 1:30 am CST
Wednesday - 10:45pm (log in and be in group) to 1:30 am CST
Sunday - 10:45pm (log in and be in group) to 1:30 am CST

If you are interested in this then contact the GM Captun at Captain#12193 or the recruiting officer Dieslowly#11205
Evermore - Stormrage - Alliance

Evermore was originally formed as a hardcore guild back when Legion first came out on Bleeding Hollow side under the name Fear the Living. After Bleeding Hollow became a desolate wasteland, we decided to swap factions and move to a more high populated server, Stormrage.

We take pride in being a very casual social, leveling, and raiding guild that focuses more on the fun aspect of the game, rather than the hardcore mindset. We want everyone to enjoy their time in our guild no matter their sexual preferences, religion, work schedules, or family life. Due to this, we mainly raid NORMAL and HEROIC progression ONE NIGHT a week. This also gives everyone a chance to see end game content no matter their skill level, as well as not having to worry about elitist jerks, or raiding long hours.

• Raid Days : Saturday 10pm-1am EST (We raid ONE night a week!)
  • Progression : EN 3/7M 7/7H - ToV 3/3N - NH 10/10N 7/10H - Antorus
  • Recruitment : Tanks - OPEN , Heals - OPEN , DPS - OPEN (To raid Antorus, we require an iLvl of at least 915+)
  • Loot : Personal
  • Voice : Discord (You are not required to talk in Discord. But are asked to be in there during raid nights for communication.)
  • Guild: Raven Guard
    Server: Zul'Jin
    Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
    Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
    Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 2/11 H ABT
    Loot System: Personal now, oot Council for Antorus
    Recruitment Needs: S. Priest, Ret Pally, Tank (weekday team), 1 Heals, Range dps (any), Rogue (Weekend team)
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690 (weekday team)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
    Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
    Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com