[H] 942/950 Havoc DH LF Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys I am a 950 (942 Equipped) Havoc DH on Mug'thol looking for a semi-hardcore raid guild. My current progression is 9/9H ToS w/AOTC and 11/11N, 8/11H Antorus w/AOTC which have all came from pugs.

I'm currently looking for a guild to run heroic Antorus and possibly run older mythic raids mainly ToS, I do eventually want to push into mythic Antorus but at the moment I'd rather improve and work on my skills in heroic before progressing further.

Main things I'm looking for are a good group of people that are fun to hang out with, people willing to give criticism and help others to progress and achieve their goals.

I'm from the UK so my times are very hard to fit into US raiding times. Times Im available are:
Tues: 9AM-10PM GMT
Wed: 2PM-10PM GMT
Sat/Sun: 9AM-12AM GMT

I will be on pretty much every day but I do have University on Mon/Wed/Thu/Fri so not all my time can be committed to WoW. After 18th December I will be available a lot more since my university semester will be finished until late January.
I would be willing to server change (Preferably to an east coast server due to ping) if things work out well.

Edit: Further note is I do not want to faction change
Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall, new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon as our roster is filled.
12/06/2017 03:27 PMPosted by Whosdisguy
Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall, new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon as our roster is filled.

Unfortunately those raid times are into the early hours of the morning for me so I cant commit to that.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 8/11 ANT . We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 11/11H 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic
Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Demon Hunter
-Mage
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
bump