948 druid feral boomkin lf guild MALGANIS

Guild Recruitment
948 druid on malganis feral/homie looking for a new guild to do mythic raiding with last guild was to unorganized to be as strict as it was (My raid dates include everyday except Sunday and Thursday my times are anywhere 7:00 to 12:00) I will be on around 3:40 today 12/6/17 please whisper me about your recruitment *940 equipped including my 4 piece*
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS, and 8/11 H ANT . We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add on Btag Hak#11191, Soariation#1897, AliaNode#1351
Hi Hoovez! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for Boomkin DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (8/9M), (11/11H) (1/11M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid to keep your character current.
We actively help our members get 15+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Alt required for initial split runs.
Raid Schedule
Monday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com