Looking for raiding guild going into BFA!

Guild Recruitment
I'm a versatile player with lots of experience with many classes; looking for a progressive, normal/heroic/mythic raiding guild!

I'm currently looking for a guild as a home, then raid some of Antorus and looking forward to raiding through BFA.

In past expansions, i have raided through mythic Helfire Citadel as a Warlock and picked up my monk as a main in Legion. Blah blah guild fell apart on gorefiend and I have been pugging ever since!

I log on frequently and always willing to do activities with guildies!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

9/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8/11N cleaning up the rest and working into heroic. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some melee Dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend sending in an application as we would like to get to know you!
If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460.
Hello!

My guild, <Justified> is looking for more ranged and I'd love to chat with you more to see if we'd be a good fit! I see you play a monk currently, but was curious if you would be interested in maining a ranged class!

We are currently 1/11H in Ant. We are Alliance on the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8pm-10pm server/central time.

A quick summary about us! We as a guild have been raiding together since the beginning of the expansion, clearing all Heroic content AotC. We enjoy running Heroic level content and don't have plans to raid Mythic (though if we as a group decide that we want to dabble in it, we might occasionally).

Justified is an active and talkative guild! We have a mix of male and female players, most are in our 20's and 30's, and many couples. We like to poke fun at each other a lot, if you can dish it out, be prepared to take it as well! We are not huge in numbers, but there is usually multiple people on to run things with. We run Mythic+s, we do some casual PvP, have guild events and games, lotteries and an active Discord. We also play a bunch of other online games together including Overwatch and Destiny 2.

Here is a link to our recruitment post with more information, as well as a link to our website with videos so you can get a better feel for us!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759508056#post-1
https://justifiedguild.wixsite.com/home/videos

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!
Rohara#1777 - btag
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 6/11H 11/11N ABT
-Recruitment: ALL DPS and a Rsham/Hpally

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
Hey bud, look forward to hearing from you soon!

(H) veracity is 11/11N in Antorus and looking for more to fill out our roster.

veracity is lead by mythic raiders from previous raid tiers and expansions. We are looking to create a raid team of people who want and like to play together. We want to create a competitive and positive atmosphere of raiders who want to succeed and do so in a 3 night schedule. With that said, we will not have an atmosphere of celebrating mediocre play. We expect our raiders to be good at their chosen spec and aware of their surroundings.

veracity is currently setting two short term goals to create this atmosphere:

1. Recruit players who thrive in this environment. We want those who are happy to raid, and look forward to playing with like minded people.

2. Clear heroic and build toward the right mythic group.

Everything following this is icing on the cake for us, and will show us that we are building the group we need to be successful.

Our current needs are as follows:
-Tank
-Healers
-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Our raid times are as follows:
Tuesday - 10:45pm (log in and be in group) to 1:30 am CST
Wednesday - 10:45pm (log in and be in group) to 1:30 am CST
Sunday - 10:45pm (log in and be in group) to 1:30 am CST

If you are interested in this then contact the GM Captun at Captain#12193 or the recruiting officer Dieslowly#11205
Hi we would love to have you join us in our Tue/Wed group which is 4/11H currently or our Fri/Sat that is 11/11N. Below is our guild spam and info if you would like to talk further. Best of luck with your search.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 4/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11N

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
<Toast> Team 4 (8/11 H AtBT) on Area 52[H] is looking for a skilled Mage, Warlock, Boomkin and DPS DK as we head into AtBT! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 23:00-02:00 EST

Loot:
We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
    Flasks
    Food
    Guild repairs
    Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
    At least 69 points in main weapon
    Item level of 930 or higher
    Ability to understand and execute mechanics
    Discord

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
Battletag violetfire#1518
Discord Kahily#4317
http://www.toastguild.com

If Team 4 does not sound like a fit for you please check out our website as we do have a number of other teams.
If you are still looking and can raid 8:30pm EST T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
Please get a hold of me ASAP please =] Think we will be a good fit for you on the main team.
Corrupt Intentions - Alliance - Uldum
Currently: 3/9 M TOS and 9/9 H TOS

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello my name is Sin and I am the raid leader and GM of Corrupt Intentions. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. With the onset of Argus fast approaching we are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

To reach out to us please contact the following:
Sinalthor#1324 - GM and Raid Leader
Pharuan#1896 - Recruitment Officer
YChromo#1811 - Raid Officer
Invader#1417 - Healing Officer

For more info check here;
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759308507#1
Good morning!

I'll drop our spam below. Would love to hear from you!

< The Covenant > Proudmoore ( US )
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/ Thursday 7-9 PST
Progression: 9/9 H 3/11 H ABT

About Us: We are a small guild of close knit, talented players that enjoy raiding. We work hard to maintain a positive drama free guild enviroment. Our members are helpful and good hearted people and new recruits are expected to be the same. We have a lively discord and keep it pretty casual outside of raids. Its all business for raid time however. Our guild was formed just a couple months ago and it took little time to get heroic tomb on farm. Our raiders are talented, experienced, and work well together. We would very much like to push into mythic progression starting with antorus, but need to fill out our team to do so. We are willing to help new and returning players gear and/or get up to speed with raiding so long as you are motivated. We would also consider merging another guild into our own. And finally we welcome players of all level, skill, etc. who are just looking for some good people to hang out with and a good guild to be a part of regardless of raiding interest.

Current Needs: talented dps are in demand. While some specs would be nice to have ( i.e. warlock ) we are currently not putting class restrictions on the team. So long as you have a good attitude, are consistent with attendance, and can pull your weight we have a spot for you.

So thanks for reading and shoot me a dm if you would like to discuss joining the family!

Discord: wicked#2503
Btag: pray4death#1259
Hello Andromedyx!

I run a Horde guild on Dragonmaw and we are always looking to add people to the community. We've been historically a Heroic raiding guild, we progress at a decent pace, and typically enjoy each others company. If you'd like to hear more hit me up on bnet at Leitbur#1939 or on discord at Leitbur#1416

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

We are 11/11N and are in need of solid rdps, Healers and a Tank.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
Hi Andromedyx,

I represent a team that is based out of US - Scryers/Argent Dawn. Would love to talk with you about an opening that we have on our melee corps. We're looking for a few good folks to fil in some openings that occured due to IRL demands overwhelming a few peoples ability to play the game.

We're making steady progress as we enjoy the ride through Antorus and back in WoD we managed to kill the Guild Killer, Gorefiend in Mythic (so no fear there).

We Believe In...
+ Team Success even over Individual Success
+ Constant Progression even over Rapid Progression
+ Improvisation even over Perfection
+ Being Kind even over Being Right
+ Adaptability even over Consistency
+ Showing You even over Telling You

I would love to get a conversation going with you and see how Guardians may or may not fit you for both the end of Legion and the expansions to come.

Come visit us at https://www.trueguardianstyle.com or reach out to me via B-Tag (XirekGOF#1155).
Hello Andromedyx -

We are a Heroic raiding guild on Aerie Peak as Alliance.

We raid Friday 7-10pm (PST) casual alts welcome we do normal.
Sunday/Monday 7-10PM (PST) Core progression Heroic.

Our Team has been together solid for over 3 years. I have lead raiding guilds and teams for over 8 years. We work well together, would say we are a semi hardcore casual team. We strive to full clear all heroic content and dabble in Mythic. We know the fights, know our toons. We have fun and joke around and also clean it up and are quiet with call outs during important fights.

We are recruiting dps 5-8 atm. We like larger raid team sizes atm we have 20 looking to get 25-30. We are solid in heals and tanks just need the solid dps.

Our current progress is 11/11 Norm and 2/11 H ABT. We have full cleared all heroic raids since conception and we dabble in mythic.

We use KSK Konfer Suicide Kings for addon for loot. 8 years of doing different loot for teams and I feel this is the easiest loot distribution system that is fair, well balanced and allows you to get gear.

Any questions or are interested in joining us for a night please feel free to message me back at - Skeletor#1249.
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @#*%@*%!.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
BNet: NerdEsq#1750
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Hey there! Here is a short blurb below about us over on Darkspear. We are very friendly while still enjoy pushing content. Send me a bnet request if it sounds like something youd like!

Looking for like minded, dedicated individuals for our progression raid. We currently are looking for RDPS, and healers but all applicants are welcome. We arepushing Mythic this tier and are seeking quality players with good attitudes. We also have a great, helpful guild community to help out with whatever you need

We currently sit 11/11 N 6/11 H ATB

For core raiders we also have prepots, gems, food, flasks, enchants, and most other essentials

We raid Thurs-Fri 6-9 PST We also manage alt runs and less competitive raiding.

Trial runs will be mandated to start.

All Applicants can message the following BNet
siobert#1915
zer0#1783