1/11 Mythic 940 Sub Rogue LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I've been doing progression off and on since Cataclysm and my guild is too far ahead of me due to me being in school and still mastering my class, I definitely strive to improve my gameplay and better my dps, I struggle more with dps over mechanics. I have 3 toons my 942 Sub Rogue, 908 Prot Pally and my 920 Affliction Warlock. I'm preferably looking for my rogue and I'm kind of in between guilds right now and looking for some serious progression. My end goal is to achieve cutting edge and to have a good time!

Availabilty: I'll try to adjust my schedule to yours

Willing to faction/realm change

I went 6/9 Mythic last tier and I'm currently AOTC 9/11 Heroic on my Rogue.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26887933

Real ID: Hesophix#1801
Hey there Hesophix!

I think we might be a good fit for you! <Ubiquitous> is currently 9/11 heroic in Antorus, and we went 7/9 mythic in ToS, Alliance side on Proudmoore. We now have open recruitment for Antorus for all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!
Bump :)
Bump
Bump
Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall, new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon hopefully Tuesday just need to fill out the rest of our DPS slots.
Bump
Perdition, on US-Hyjal, is currently recruiting the following for Team A:

Current Prog: 11/11 Heroic

High Need:
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Mw Monk
Death Knight
Warrior
Rogue
Ww Monk
Hunter
Balance Druid

The ideal applicant will be Heroic / Mythic ready, but a good attitude and ability to handle mechanics holds more value than a higher ilvl. In addition we has always maintained a veteran player base and skilled raider attitude. We are a PvE progression oriented guild. Consistency, even-temperament, drama free and dedication are paramount.

We raid three times a week and our raid times are as follows:

Tues/Wend/Thus: 11:00PM EST to 2:00AM EST / 8:00PM PST to 11:00 PST

You will be expected to make the majority of raids. Should you find yourself unable to attend a raid, you will be expected to notify someone so that we can find a replacement for the night. We understand that life happens and do our best to accommodate.

As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with raiding mats and research for the fight; however, the guild does its best to provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants and hand holding strategies for all raiders.

We don't use a website, everything is posted on discord for us. If you're interested in applying or have any other questions contact: Okori#1968 (Raid Leader / Recruitment Officer), or Lucky13#1741 ( Officer) and Slice#1994 (GM ) . Applying consists of showing us some logs, and chatting in discord and or over BNET.
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 8/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc/Holy Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Balance Druid
10 ) Unholy/Frost Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump