Demo/MW looking for 3rd

Arenas
Most of this expansion we have played Demoncleave with a DH, but we also have a couple hundred matches played with Elemental. We're looking for a reliable 3rd partner for this season.

Preferably Boomkin, Feral, Ele, DH or Arms warrior.

We have both been PvPing for over 10 years and are not in the mood to teach someone how to arena. I'm not going to request a specific rating or achievement, but please be experienced and competent if you're going to reach out to us.

We mostly play on the weekends, but sometimes we'll queue weekday evenings too (7:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST)

If you're interested please drop your info here, thanks.

Edit: We made a PvP video over a year ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuqD3BwwFfQ& and frequently stream for like... 20 viewers...
12/10/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Blindtko
I'm not going to request a specific rating or achievement, but please be experienced and competent if you're going to reach out to us.

You sound toxic.
I'm not going to request a specific rating or achievement, but please be experienced and competent if you're going to reach out to us.

I'm pretty trash, but I've gotten 2400+ a couple times MoP-WoD... pretty sure if you're serious enough to make this comment and you've been worrying about rating for six years... well.. ha
[quote="207579008191"]I'm not going to request a specific rating or achievement, but please be experienced and competent if you're going to reach out to us.

I'm genuinely surprised people seem upset about this sentence. Should I have requested a specific rating or achievement? Should I have not mentioned experience whatsoever?

I'm not entirely sure what you would have preferred.

We're looking for a teammate.
We have some spec preferences.
We would prefer someone up-to-speed.
End.
eww blind y toxic? frown : (
demonology
Most of this expansion we have played Demoncleave with a DH, but we also have a couple hundred matches played with Elemental. We're looking for a reliable 3rd partner for this season.

Preferably Boomkin, Feral, Ele, DH or Arms warrior.

We have both been PvPing for over 10 years and are not in the mood to teach someone how to arena. I'm not going to request a specific rating or achievement, but please be experienced and competent if you're going to reach out to us.

We mostly play on the weekends, but sometimes we'll queue weekday evenings too (7:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST)

If you're interested please drop your info here, thanks.

Edit: We made a PvP video over a year ago - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuqD3BwwFfQ& and frequently stream for like... 20 viewers...

It's good you don't have rating or xp requirements because you're both 1k cr legion rivals... this comp is completely awful btw MW in general doesn't go with lock in this meta but if you must play MW and he must play lock then FDK/destro/MW is good but an even better option would destro/WW/rsham or the less good version aff/WW/rsham