HPal + RDruid LFG

Guild Recruitment
About Us
Hello Guild Recruiters! We are a two players (a couple) who have been together for a good amount of time looking for a serious raid team. We are dedicated players and people who are looking to have fun in this last raid as well as up coming raids. My boyfriend (Aero) works full time and I am a full time student currently (going to be working soon).

Aerolight → Holy Paladin 933 (67)
Anthea → Resto Druid 935 (65) or Mistweaver Monk (Lvl 80 WIP)

I am changing my main to a monk next Xpac. She's in the process of being leveled right now, but if you wish to have two current healers, I can play on my druid until my monk is fully situated.
What We Are Looking For
These are some of the things we are looking at for guilds.
AlLiance mainly. Horde willing to consider
Mythic Experience
Friendly+Active
RAID TIMES
Days (ok): Monday - Fridays (2-3 day raid weeks are preferred)
Starting (ok): 7PM PST (or later)
No Later Than: 12PM PST
Experience/History
Aerolight
WoD: 4/7M, 7/10M, 13/13M (US 142)
Legion: 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M, 7/9H (Break)
Anthea
WoD: 7/7H, 8/10H, 13/13M
Legion: 2/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M, 8/9H (AoTC/Break)

Contact Info
BOTH can be contacted. This is the best way to reach us. I'll still check the forums, but this is preferable. Thanks for reading!!
AngelMafia#11943
Littleboytoy#1812
bump <3
Need a home <3
I will make tea all the time I swear
updated some of the information
Hi below is our guild spam we can offer you core spots in our Tue/Wed group. Not sure if you can make our raid times though.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 3/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking for a tank, healers and dps to fill out the team. The goal of this group is to push content. Members of the current group are 7/9m. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank, dps and healers for the group.
You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
need a home :( <3
<Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M 11/11 N 8/11 H Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding). We're currently 11/11 N and 8/11 H for Antorus.

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more. We sell Heroic ToS runs and M+ runs as well.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(high)

Melee:
Death Knight(high)
Warrior(arms)(high)
Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
Paladin(medium)

Healers:
Holy Priest(high)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
GM: Party#1147

Or you can contact me: Twotrapz#1136
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new
people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact LowestScroll#1792 for more information.
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
<Friendly Banter> is an experienced Alliance guild on Stormrage. We recently reformed and moved from Tichondrius. We are currently 11/11H Antorus. We are looking for any exceptional players to be part of our guild! Our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids.

Currently looking for an exceptional tank and healer.

Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:00PM-1:00AM EST
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Guild Type: Raid
Current Progression: 11/11H Antorus

Links:
Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/316324/
WoW Progress- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Friendly+Banter
WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/stormrage/Friendly_Banter/

Contact Information:
Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Ivan)
Officer: sanc#11612 (Bhatpooty)
My name is Nightemarewl and our guild <Duality> is recruiting all positions currently for Antorus.

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411