A - 935 Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Not available Fri,sat,sun all other days, I am open
2. Server preference: Stormrage, but willing to transfer
3. Faction preference: alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: On my Priest, 11N 2/11H
6. Contact info: add me Bukowski#1123, or reply here
7. Anything else: just looking for a guild to raid and push keys with. My druid would be coming with as a alt, 935 3/9M cleared TOS but recently benched him for my priest.

Thanks
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
still looking
Howdy Astinera,

Disgruntled of Stormrage[A] is a casual raiding guild, 9/9H ToS. Made progress into Antorus Normal last night, but need a healer and ranged DPS or two to round out our raid comp! We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you. We need more friends with benefits, loot benefits.

We raid current content (Normal at the moment, soon to be heroic) Tuesday and Wednesday 9-Midnight Eastern. Optional fun raid (lower tier/old content) Fridays 9-Midnight. For example, one week we did EN for balance of power, then Normal ToS for catch-up. This week we are doing an old school raid transmog farm in Northrend. Friday will be a Normal Antorus catch-up raid within the next week or so.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic.

Feel free to reach out on BNET (Voden#1335) or Discord (Voden#0790). We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up if you would like to do that.
still looking
<Fearfulways> (US-Argent Dawn) 6/9M is recruiting players for heroic and mythic Antorus progression. We have a long history of achieving #1 raiding status on our realm and are working to continue that success into Antorus. We are looking for strong, reliable players to join our MAIN raiding roster (not a bench spot!)

Current schedule:
Tuesday 7-10 EST
Wednesday 7-10 EST

Roster needs:
Healer (high): Preference for Resto Druid/Mistweaver Monk.
DPS (moderate): Preference for ranged dps, particularly Hunter/Moonkin.
Tank (N/A)
Exceptional players of ANY role/class will be considered.

If you have any questions or would like to be considered to trial with us, add one of our officers’ battletags below:
Omega#11231
Bigeze#1485
Bevee#1903
Haydies#1394