[H] <Pro Trash Raiders>

Hellscream and Zangarmarsh
<Pro Trash Raiders> of Hellscream-Zangarmarsh are looking for casual players to progress through Antorus and beyond.

Current Progression
11/11N 3/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne

Raid days: Wed-Thurs (7:30Pm - 10:00Pm CST).

--------------------------
Currently Recruiting:
Any - bolstering roster for next xpac
--------------------------

We will always look at applicants of any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you enjoy raiding on a casual laid back level, then we encourage you to apply.

About us:
Formed mid to late 2015. We have always prided ourselves on being a relatively small, closely-bonded guild. We have been raiding together for quite a while, many of us have been raiding together since the beginning of warlords. Many of us know each other in real life, and think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a community.

What we offer you:
- A very stable guild with a history. In over two years of raiding, we have never had to worry about our guild dying or falling apart.
- A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies.
- A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. Were not elitest by any means, we just really appreciate someone we can rely on to show up and pull their weight.
- A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in.

What we want:
- Players with some raiding experience (though not required), a willingness to improve and base level knowledge of their class.
- We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. We really want more friends, so please be willing to get to know the team. :D
- Show Drive, we want to know that you want to raid.
- People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here.
- We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Pro Trash officer or myself.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Some extra Information about our guild and recruitment process.

The number one thing were looking for in a new member is a mind set that meshes well with us, as well as our goals for what we hope to accomplish. At the end of the day its not only important for us to like you, but for you to like us too.

So what is our raiding mindset? What are our goals?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- Our goals are simple, we want to knock out all of normal and get through as much of heroic as we can before the next raid tier hits. Our goal isn't necessarily to clear heroic, but if we do, great.
- On average throughout Legion, we tend to get about halfway or so through heroic before the next raid tier hits. Were definitely not one of the best guilds around for progress. I'd say we're upper low tier. I.E. Pro Trash :P
- We prefer to focus on making sure we all have fun. Don't get me wrong, we like to get !@#$ done, but we're certainly not a hardcore raiding guild.
- We don't really get too serious, we tend to get drunk, %^-* around, and act retarded through out the raid and enjoy our fantasy reprieve from daily life.

How do we handle new recruits?
- When recruiting a new member, we've decided to go with a trial system. So if you'd like to join we'll bring you along to some content and get to know you better and see what your capable of.
- We're not exactly looking for mythic raid quality players here. We're absolutely fine with new/returning players. All we really ask is that you have good attendance and be able to pull your own weight during the raid. I.E. pull above the minimum amount of damage necessary to get the boss down.
- Helping you gear up if need be before entering antorus, or just helping you improve your general game play is something were absolutely willing to do should you want to join us.
- There isn't a high barrier to entry. We do enforce minimums that we'd like new recruits to meet before we bring them into the fold. But, considering the difficulties of the raids we do, our bar for entry isn't high enough that it should scare you off.
- Also, we beat them half to death and sacrifice them to our dark lord. I personally love to bathe in the blood baby otters. Sorry, Just wanted to make sure your still reading this wall of text. XD
- As stated above, we're willing to help you improve your play. We have several people in the guild with a lot of experience. They're nice people who are actually pretty great players, and they're willing to spend time working with you to improve your dps. They can teach you what you need to know about rotations, gearing, and optimizing your character.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

We're a guild of adults. There isn't a minimum age requirement or anything, but be prepared for language of the adult variety. We're nice people, but I'll be damned if were not afraid to bust your balls. So be prepared for some banter.

We have a guild discord that we use for raiding and general chats n' stuff outside of raids. We're a guild of autists who love spicy memes so there's a whole channel dedicated to that. If that interests you, I'll think you'll fit in fine. Needless to say, our sense of humor leans on the dark and messed up side of the spectrum.

The only addons we require for raiders are Dbm/Bigwigs and some kind of meters addon to track your performance.

If this sounds like a guild that suits you, please feel free to contact me via this forum post or message me in game via whisper/in-game mail. Thanks for your time.
Will update progress each week.
I guess I will hit you up in game for a chat
Sounds good bro, I get off work at about 8 tonight so I'll be on.
*Edit* Updated available positions.
Come hang out with us and see if we are the special needs guild that you deserve!
Mon/Tues are my busiest work days so you may not be able to get a hold of me until wed (raid day). But, I'm off on wed and I'll make sure I'm on early so we can get together on discord. Just so we can get to know each other a bit better and so I can answer any questions you might have about the guild before the raid.
The healer position may be full, but not guaranteed just yet, so even if your a healer please still feel free to apply. I'll be sure to update this post when it is for sure filled.
I will continue check if you're online until we have a chat, unfortunately you were already in the raid when I logged on tonight and I didn't want to interrupt.

I'm primarily dps this expac, but I have been healing raids since Burning Crusade. The lure of Ashbringer and not having to worry about people dying in the fire was too enticing. I can play all three specs, although I would prefer to remain ret.
Well be raiding same time tomorrow. We'll be on varimathras. I'll be online at about 3-4pm st until the raid. We hope you join us and we're totally ok with you playing ret.
updated progress
As of now the healer position is still open
Updated progression. Really just in need of a healer
*edit* updated progress
*edit* Updated available positions.
Our priest healer is considering going shaman, so priest healers are now more desirable.
Updated progress
Updated progression
Updated progression, gathering fresh blood for next expansion, regardless of spec feel free to apply.