927+ Ret/Prot Paladin LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a raiding guild for Antorus and hopefully beyond! I have great DPS gear but can also sub as a tank if necessary. Please make sure your times match up with mine in Pacific Standard Time (PST).

I am currently on the Alleria/Khadgar server but am willing to switch servers if the guild is worth it. Play as Alliance but can do horde if necessary.

Available for raiding:

- Weekdays anytime after 6/6:30
- Weekends anytime

B-Tag Loremaster#11201
If you are still looking and can maybe make it earlier to raid 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PST) T/W/Th then I think we can be a good fit for you. We're a group of veteran players who some have done the hard core scene in the past and would like to now just relax and enjoy ourselves. Currently 11/11N 2/11H in Antorus and have cleared all other raid this xpac on heroic before the next patch. We were previously a mythic/heroic guild (before mythic was a thing) before our hiatus back in WOD.

You can learn more about us by visiting our recruitment thread or by contacting me via btag. I'd be happy to answer any questions as well as help you to the best of my ability.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759351722?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Catalyst Gaming
9/9H ToS
4/9M ToS
11/11N AtBT

Raids: T/Th 9cst-12cst

Our goal is to farm Heroic Antorus as well as casually progress through mythic content. Would love to connect with you and get you in on a trial raid this tuesday. Add ntrz#1948 to btag.
Hi Xav! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 2/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743
    We’re currently looking for a ret pally! Currently 9/11H but getting AotC tonight (12/3/17). I’ll add your btag when I get home from work and we can chat more. We raid 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST) Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Who We Are
    Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
    We are 11/11N after our first week of raiding.
    We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
    We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
    Our mandatory raids are:
    Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Optional:
    Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
    Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
    DPS: YES. We badly need RANGED DPS, but exceptional melee will be considered, particularly mail or plate.
    Healers: MAYBE. We'd like a restoration/balance druid who can dps as well as they can heal and are okay being expected to play either role.
    Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
    If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you the inside picture on how we're going to operate as a raid team.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
    You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
    or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
    Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 11/11H ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
    Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
    Hey Xavindur, <Registered Trademark> is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other tabletop and virtual games. We are a newly created guild, many of our members coming from other ToS AotC guilds, and wanting to create something of our own. We’re currently working on fleshing out our teamwork in Heroic ToS while recruiting for Antorus. We’ll be starting with Normal Antorus soon, then moving on to Heroic.

Raid Schedule:
    • Wednesday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (PST)
    • Sunday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm (PST)

Raid Environment:
    We’re here first and foremost to have fun, but a certain respect for others’ time and progress is expected. We love questions, we don’t love wiping because someone was unsure. Guild leadership will be happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs and rotation advice/practice. Loot distribution is loot council (using RCLootCouncil), based largely on team and guild contribution. Raid supplies will be provided as needed.

Roles Needed:
    We’re targeting an initial 2/2/7 raid composition, needing 4 DPS to fill our ranks, and healers to expand our group. 925+ ilvl prefered for raiding, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks. Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

Contact Info:
    Add us on BattleNet or find us on Lightbringer.
    • Guild Master - Androsyx (androsyx#1199)
    • Raid Leader - Healsafk
    • Co-Founder - Destinyeyes (Destinyeyes#1722)

Complete information about <Registered Trademark> can be found in our Guild Charter: https://goo.gl/AseiUW
    Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a !%@@@%@*.
    Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
    Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
    Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692
    BNet: NerdEsq#1750
    In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq