International/Regional PUG "Opt-Out" Petition

General Discussion
Does it exist? Can I sign it?

Why can't I choose whether or not I get queued with other players who are outside my country or region, or who don't speak English as their first language? Why am I forced to play with these people?

This happens all the time, but I'll give a quick scenario example of something that happened today: I was in a Timewalking Stonecore group- both the healer and the tank were inexperienced and had no idea what they were doing. I usually just chalk this up to either total obliviousness or stupidity, or a combination of both. The tank pulled mindlessly, and whenever the DPS picked up any aggro the tank would just keep running to pick up more aggro and while people continued dying the healer sat around with their finger up their bum. Some idiot in the group called a vote to kick one of the DPS- after that failed, I suggested it would be smart to remove the tank or the healer (I got the boot).

After this many years playing WoW, I'm always baffled when I get into runs like these. I feel like I'm playing with people who are comatose!
From long experience, Blizzard isn't interested in petitions. As such, it's very, very unlikely to sway them.

You are only matched with players in your region. All players we play with are on the North American realms. Some of those players do not have English as a first language.

Your example? Wouldn't change with restricting the queue system further. There are players of all abilities no matter where they are in the world. And you'd still end up getting booted. All the restrictions would do is to make queue times longer for everyone.

Get over it. Find another group if you're unhappy with how a group is performing. You can leave group faster than you can kick someone.
The most you can do is not play with those people, don't join their groups, and don't allow them in your groups. Vote to kick always works too.
Why can't I opt out of grouping with people from high pop realms? This is where the majority of my bad experiences have come from since they let us play together in Wrath. Bad players just don't know the game- high pop realms are where the nasty trolls like to roll.
12/05/2017 04:40 PMPosted by Crepe
From long experience, Blizzard isn't interested in petitions. As such, it's very, very unlikely to sway them.

You are only matched with players in your region. All players we play with are on the North American realms. Some of those players do not have English as a first language.

Your example? Wouldn't change with restricting the queue system further. There are players of all abilities no matter where they are in the world. And you'd still end up getting booted. All the restrictions would do is to make queue times longer for everyone.

Get over it. Find another group if you're unhappy with how a group is performing. You can leave group faster than you can kick someone.

Well said.
What the wise Gnome who writes in green said.

(puts out cookies for everyone)