939 AffLock Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Affliction lock looking for guild. Switched mains after taking a break and coming back mid ToS. 9/9H ToS and 11/11N Antorus. I am looking for a heroic home if possible. I am open to server transfer Horde only. Thank you
Hey there!

Please consider Realm of Insanity. We're 5/9M and 6/11H in Antorus. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to midnight eastern.

If that seems in line with what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to me on discord at Luvan#3568/B.Net at cvdks#1760 or you can reach Linya on Battle.Net at Linya#1934.
Who We are:

<Nightborn> is a guild on the Area – 52 server. We are a casual raiding guild conducting raids on Tuesday and Thursdays from 8pm thru 11pm Eastern Standard Time. Our current progression is 4/11 Heroic Antorus. We ended the last tier at 4/9M TOS.

What the Guild Expects from you:

The ideal applicant is self-driven, researches their class, and continuously strives to improve performance. Present in Discord during raids with (DBM or Big Wigs) and RCLootcouncil add-on installed is mandatory. Applicant must have a solid working internet connection. Attendance to raid should be close to 100% as all the guild requires is 6 hours a week. There is no problem If you need to miss a raid due to real life; as long as it is not on a consistent basis.

What the Guild Will Provide you:

The guild will provide repairs, food, and flasks. Loot is done by a loot council (which consists of officers and raiders). More importantly, we provide a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have fun and play together. We are here to form friendships as we are all more than just pixels on a computer monitor. So be prepared to listen to bad jokes on farm nights.

What we need:

Retribution Paladin/Holy O/S
Feral Druid/Resto O/S
Warlock
Hunter
**O/S not mandatory, but preferable**

**We welcome all social players that will contribute to the guild atmosphere in a positive way.

Off night/optional raids are done on Wednesday at 9pm est for all in guild.

We hope to hear from you!! If interested, please contact Vandrex (Vandrex#1492 & Discord=Vandrex#0918)
<Elevate>7/11H guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 7/9m raid lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all roles and classes to fill our ranks we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature, patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for 935+
Tank
Blood DK(high)
Prot War(high)
Guard Druid(high)

DPS
Boomy(med)
Hunter(high)
Warlock(med)
Enh Shammy(med)

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
Council Member Apuppy0384#1654
Council Member Akatari#1109
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/11H ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
    5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hi we would love to have you join us in our Tue/Wed group which is 4/11H currently. Below is my guild spam and info if you would like to talk further. Best of luck with your search.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 4/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11N

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
    <XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well.

Current Progression:
    11/11N 8/11H
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT

Recruitment: LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS AND A HEALER
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Ele Sham
    WW Monk
    S Priest
    Warlock

Must provide logs for a trial opportunity.

Schedule:
    Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST)
    With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid).

Requirements:
    Strong knowledge of your class and role.
    A strong background in progression raiding.
    Ability to accept criticism.

Loot:
    All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
    Rohzay#1540 - GM
    SUFFER#1450 - Officer
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    <Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
    Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
    EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442
    Hello! We're currently looking for a Warlock right now so we can start pushing into Heroic Antorus. I'll drop my copy/paste below.

<Monstrosity> is a Horde guild on Blackrock that raids Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-10pm PST. We are looking for players that want to clear Heroic Antorus at an easy going rate while also having a good time doing it.

We use Sunday as an optional day to run alts through Normal or to help gear up new recruits.

We also like to run Mythic+ all throughout the week.

We do provide Flasks, Feasts, Gems and Enchants to the main raiders. Just need to ask.

We are expecting that anyone interested in joining be willing to transfer over to Blackrock. (This is so we can provide the enchants, gems, etc)

As of now, we do not have any intention of going into Mythic Antorus.

If you are interested, we ask that you follow these simple rules:

-Don't be an a-hole, d-bag, drama queen, or debbie downer.

-We understand real life stuff happens. If you can't be there, it's ok (Just let me know ahead of time). But when you are able to make it, we do expect you to be on time and ready to raid. (Meaning that you have all of your gems and enchants ready to go and you've picked up all your rerolls ahead of time)

We use a loot council to distribute loot every week.

Even though we are a casual guild, we want to be able to succeed. Players who are not able to perform decently will be benched.

If you are interested you can contact:

FiL#1538 (BattleTag)

FiL#5488 (Discord. Best way to contact me)
     Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 2/11H 11/11N Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern.
    Hey there, looking for some ranged to finish up our roster, would like to talk with you. I'll leave some cliff notes and a link to our thread if you want more info.

Progress: 7/11H Antorus 5/9M ToS

Schedule: T/W/T 8-11PM EAT

Loot: RC Loot Council

Voice: Discord

Battletag: GaryOak#1116

Hope to speak with you soon, here is a link to our thread for additional info

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759446074#post-1
    <Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden (6/11H, 11/11N Antorus). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression and Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
    High: Lock, Ele Sham, Healer
    Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Bear
    Low: dps Warr, Boomkin
    Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420
    Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
    Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
    Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
    Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
    Priest (Shadow/Disc)
    Hunter
    Warrior (Fury)
    Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
    Paladin
    The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
    Btag
    Crossmyheart#11315
    Silentsword#127534
    Discord
    -♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
    or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/
    12/06/2017 09:05 AMPosted by Fil
    Hello! We're currently looking for a Warlock right now so we can start pushing into Heroic Antorus. I'll drop my copy/paste below.

<Monstrosity> is a Horde guild on Blackrock that raids Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-10pm PST. We are looking for players that want to clear Heroic Antorus at an easy going rate while also having a good time doing it.

We use Sunday as an optional day to run alts through Normal or to help gear up new recruits.

We also like to run Mythic+ all throughout the week.

We do provide Flasks, Feasts, Gems and Enchants to the main raiders. Just need to ask.

We are expecting that anyone interested in joining be willing to transfer over to Blackrock. (This is so we can provide the enchants, gems, etc)

As of now, we do not have any intention of going into Mythic Antorus.

If you are interested, we ask that you follow these simple rules:

-Don't be an a-hole, d-bag, drama queen, or debbie downer.

-We understand real life stuff happens. If you can't be there, it's ok (Just let me know ahead of time). But when you are able to make it, we do expect you to be on time and ready to raid. (Meaning that you have all of your gems and enchants ready to go and you've picked up all your rerolls ahead of time)

We use a loot council to distribute loot every week.

Even though we are a casual guild, we want to be able to succeed. Players who are not able to perform decently will be benched.

If you are interested you can contact:

FiL#1538 (BattleTag)

FiL#5488 (Discord. Best way to contact me)

Btag sent
    Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS to our group as we venture into Antorus. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
    Raid Progression: 6/11H, 11/11N Antorus, 1/9M, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
    Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
    Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
    Battletag: Ariana#1409

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me! Happy Hunting!!
    <Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M(ToS) 11/11H(ABT) Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding).

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
    Boomkin(high)
    Mage(high)
    Hunter(high)

Melee:
    Death Knight(high)
    Warrior(arms)(high)
    Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
    Ret Paladin (Medium)

Healers:
    Holy Priest(high)
    Resto Druid(high)
    Resto Sham (high)
    Holy Paladin with DPS OS (medium)

Tanks:
    Any tank with DPS OS(back up)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
    GM: Party#1147

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
    Hi Carnevil! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
    Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
    Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 11/11 Normal Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
    We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
    Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
    - Reliable attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
    <Graphical Error> (5/9M) on Emerald Dream is an established raiding guild and is currently looking for strong players to join our ranks. We are looking for experienced players who know what they are able to do to perform and adjust to play within our guild. Find out more at https://graphicalerror.com/

Current Progression Experience:
    1/11 Mythic Antorus
    6/9 Mythic ToS
    9/10 Mythic NH
    3/3 Mythic TOV Cutting Edge
    7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge

Currently Recruiting

DRUID, Balance
    PALADIN, Holy
    WARLOCK
    PRIEST, Shadow

Raid schedule
    We are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST (server time).

Normal Antorus (Alt/Casual friendly) Fridays 8-11pm CST (Server time)

On off days you will find us running mythic+ dungeons to farm AP or other activities such as PvP, both rated and unrated.

Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, feel free to add us on Bnet:
    GM: Primary#1287
    Officer: Jesse#11845
    Officer: MrJ#11299
    Recruiter: RickWilson#1481