957 Ret LF Mythic/Heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am not enjoying my current guild even though we are progressing through content at a good pace. This guild also only does heroics on weekends and I am missing out on easy Titanforged loot. They don't run enough Mythic + for my taste as well. I want to progress in this game, but I also play this game to cut loose and have some fun. If you have a guild that can provide decent progression and are interested in a non-fail ret pally let me know. I have played this game since Classic so this is not my first rodeo.

I can give logs upon request. I don't want to cause any trouble by linking them on this forum. I can tell you I am 7/9M ToS (5% on FA 15% on KJ) and 2/11M AtBT. I have also full cleared every other raid in Legion on Mythic. I can raid two days ranging from Tuesday-Thursday. I can do Mondays as well, but my job will make it where I miss a Monday on occasion.

I would also prefer an East Coast Server (Not a deal breaker just preferred). I prefer to also raid late in the evening so I can end my days with killing bosses. I am a great team player and will do anything that is asked of me. Just be fun and kill things and I will be a loyal guildie.

Btag Lucidterror#1746
Discord Lucid#9420
Killing all the things since 2004
Can also save all the things with my holy os.
I can even protect all the things for mythic + on my prot os.
Hey
Would you be interested in joining our mythic progression guild? Raiders of the Lost Bud - US Thrall (Horde), new guild building our core mythic raid group. Mythic raid times are 10pm-12 EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. We also run mythic + and heroic/normal Antorus in our off times. Let me know if your interested! Can also visit our website raidersofthelostbud.com for more information or add me BattleID: Whosdisguy#11986. We will start mythic raiding as soon as our roster is filled. We are very interested in having you as a core raider and DPS so please feel free to message me if you have any questions.
sadly can't make saturdays
Looks as if you might be a good fit here in Drow-Dalaran(A)! Please take a minute to read below. If you're interested please contact us via B tags listed below!

Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We're now also ~11/11N & 8/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ in the first few nights of raiding in Antorus.

We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc/Holy Priest
3 ) Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy/Ret Paladin
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Balance Druid
10 ) Unholy/Frost Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still prefer late nights eastern time tues and wed
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 2/11M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue
1 Boomkin/Spriest/Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
<Revival> is a Mythic Raiding Guild on US MalGanis. We are a group of players that have been raiding together for years. We have made it a point to push progression and see the full tier's content each tier. We have decided to form our own group after our last one had the leadership fall apart. What we have are skilled, dedicated raiders that want to push progression and still have fun playing the game. We believe that this is a social game and that you should look forwarded to spending your raid time with the other raiders. We also believe that as a 2 night raiding guild attendance is extremely important as well as reviewing the fights before logging into to raid. We do not want to waste any one else's time because one of us doesn't know the fight.

Caution:
If you are an elitest, like to point fingers, rude to other people, enjoy causing loot drama, or dont know how to have fun. Please DO NOT APPLY. We do not want you, you are not welcome.

Progression:

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M 9/9H

Raid Times

Tuesday: 9pm EST - 1am EST
Thursday : 9pm EST - 1am EST

Recruitment

Current class openings:

HIGH Need:
- Healer with Good DPS Offspec (No Holy Paladins)
- Balance Druid
- Elemental Shaman
- Frost/Unholy Deathknight

MEDIUM Need:
- Warrior
- Rogue
- Shadow Priest

Absolutely full on Holy Paladins.

We are actively looking for the classes listed above however our recruitment remains open at all times. All applications will be considered, regardless of iLvL, progression or class. That said we do prefer 930+ iLvL and 72 points in main weapon.

Leadership & Contact Information

Guild Master: Durgga (Durgga#1765)
Officers : MorphZero (Element#1778)
Recruitment: Orestés (Sextape#1439) Albart (Dinosaur#1438)

Apply at http://revival.wowlaunch.com
Reached out to a few already. We will see where it goes. Keep posting spams though.
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, We began mythic raiding at the end of September and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. Currently we are 1/11 Mythic, and 11/11 Heroic. We plan to keep excelling at a very rapid rate.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Range DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Rivalry on US-Kiljaeden is looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 2 day raid schedule each week. We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster and never recruit for the bench. We also provide Guild Repairs as well as Cauldrons and Feasts during raid.

Recruitment needs:
> Tank > High Priority for a Guardian or Blood tank.
> Ranged Dps -> High Priority for Boomkin, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, or Hunter.
> Melee Dps -> High Priority for Warriors or Retribution Paladin.
> Healer -> High Priority for Resto Shaman.
We are always on the lookout for great players, any exceptional players will be considered regardless of class or spec so you should apply if you feel you would be a good addition to our roster.

About Us:
Rivalry is a Mythic Progression group composed of players with high end progression raiding experience from previous expansions and tiers. We pride ourselves on our drama free environment, which allows us to work on cutting edge bosses without unnecessary strife.

Progression:
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
4/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid Schedule:
Mythic Antorus: Friday and Saturday 8:30pm-12:30am CST
Heroic Antorus: Optional Clears on Wednesday and Thursday.
Mythic Guldan: Optional Clear on Saturday at 4:30pm CST.

Contact Us:
Ingame:
Whisper Lul or Pluie.
Battletag:
Add our Recruitment Officer
Nooks#1883 or our GM Envious#1968.
Still looking
Tues/Wed are best days. Late nights EST are best for me as well. Horde Preferred