6/9M940 H pally LF WEEKEND RAID TEAM

Guild Recruitment
Have 75 traits as holy love to do keystones, helping others and just want to progress further, a guild with a drama free community would be great. I'm also willing to transfer to any horde guild it doesn't matter which server your on. Have any questions just whisper me, or add my battle tag for further questions. Snapple1337#1492
<Back in My Day> - Zul'jin is back to finish out Legion. We have taken a short break towards the end of our ToS run due to our guild being ripped apart by a few members.

Our progression for legion has been: EN 7/7M (Cutting Edge) ToV 3/3M (Cutting Edge) NH 10/10M (Cutting Edge) ToS 7/9M - we could've had Cutting Edge if we had stayed together :(

As far as what we need, EVERYTHING. We have about half a team for now but we are looking to have 4 solid healers of various classes, we need 1 more tank, and then a good mix of some more ranged and melee dps (more towards the ranged side currently).

We plan on changing our raid schedule for Antorus to be:
Tues/Thurs from 8-11 Server (EST)
*Once we fill our ranks we will also decide on an optional night
for heroic clears and carry runs to sell for the gbank and to
split to those who participate.

We have always had the environment that we will kill things and progress while having fun. We are a sem-hardcore guild that has been the #1 US 7 hour guild for most of the expansion. We have also been realm 8 before and could be better as a lot of the guilds on our top page have ceased raiding.

I hope that you contact me in-game at: Knighteius#1918.
My in-game name is: Phenominals - Zul'jin
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I'm gonna just do everybody a favor and link his logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27738928/13#metric=hps.
As someone who's raided with him i would not recommend you to pick him up unless you don't need him to ever dispel, don't mind him standing in every mechanic possible, and for the love of god don't call him out bro.
I've recently been raiding with this holy paladin and I can 100% recommend him to any hardcore guild working towards world firsts for the upcoming Antorus raid. In regards to all other posters in this thread, their comments are based on false information and quite frankly, a deep-seated jealousy. Trapheals has one thing most others raiders don't, he can both play his class to perfection, and do all mechanics properly within a few pulls of learning a new boss. He is the perfect progression raider and simply found himself in a guild crawling with underachievers. Their envy eventually became known to traphealz and he realized he didn't want to be a part of their toxic environment. Their posts in this forum only make it clear that they intend to inflict further harm in his guild searching endeavors. They obsess and attempt to sully his perfection as they know they will never be as good a player and as good a man as trap.

To any guild looking for the best holy paladin. Look no further. Traphealz is your man.
Oh sweet it's this thread again.
Dude you must really be hated to get this much fallout on each thread. No opinion either way...just sayin
6/9m HardCarried , Holy Paladin, 1 dispel over 50 pulls of mistress paper weight looking to raid with a laid back and friendly guild; even though I brag about how inferior every other player in my guild is but then when is told facts I proceed to rage, kick and scream at everyone like a raging monkey in discord.

In addition to this, I have a huge weak aura, only one that covers my screen when I use AM and proceed to stand in 3 mistress beams and blame everyone else. Continuing with this notion, I refuse to download anyone else’s weak auras and die to simplistic fights such as sisters twilight glaives even though I play the most monkey and tankiest healer in the game.

I additionally will scream at your raid leader when being told I am making an incorrect play and yell “DONT CALL ME OUT BRO, don’t *#*%ing call me out bro”

Furthermore, you need to learn how to not talk !@#$ and take constructive criticism before you talk smack to other raiders. As a person who has raided with this individual I highly advise anyone looking at this player to avoid this player until he learns how to stop being a bad and toxic element... FAST.

:feelsaugieman:
11/26/2017 03:34 PMPosted by Shekelbeard

FAST.

:feelsaugieman:

i think u mean FASTz.
Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
9/10M Nighthold
6/9M - 9/9H ToS

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
Boomkin
Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!