934 Bear Tank LF Raiding Guild (10/11N)

Guild Recruitment
Hi all!

934 Alliance Bear LF raiding guild (10/11N). I managed to skip Varimathrus but have all the others. I had to stop raiding consistently around August so that explains the gear and progress. I am on the East Coast so I am looking for an East Coast friendly raid schedule. I can raid any day after 8:00 pm Eastern. I am looking for a guild wanting to push content and moving into Mythic progression. I have several toons that I can provide.

926 Protection Warrior
927 Guardian Druid
925 Mage (Arcane/Fire)
917 Demon Hunter

My tag is Toppy#1346. These are heroic ToS geared toons and not randomly geared Mythic+ toons. I am primarily a tank but can provide dps toons for split runs or alt runs. I would like to stay Alliance and am willing to server transfer for the right guild.

Thanks!

Asta
Hello, Ailylai! Are you also able to dps (feral or boomy doesn't matter) with your druid?

[A](WrA) <House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus. We are looking for a backup tank with a viable dps spec for our team core (no bench).

We are 9/9H and raid Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST. Would like to start pushing Mythic during Antorus, as soon as we finish Heroic.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915N/930H ilvl for Antorus progression. Will help gear if needed.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes pvp together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 (Akaitaka) or you may reply here.
No one needs a tank?
[A] Executive Decision (5/9 M 9/9 H) US-Sargeras

Executive Decision

US Realm: Sargeras [A]

Raiding Times:

Mythic: Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm Est (7pm to 11pm Server)

Heroic / Normal: Friday 9pm Est (8 pm Server) (Not required/ Off Night)

Who we are:

Executive Decisions is an active mature (+18) guild looking for a few new raiders to add to our core team. Our guild has been around for 12+ years now.

We are a casual-progressive raiding guild. The longevity of the guild has been our commitment to community and being more of a guild than just raiders. If you are looking for a great place to make home, we'd love to have you!

We’re almost always running some kind of activity with our fellow guild members in and outside of game. In WoW this normally means RBG’s, Mythic +, Achievements, etc. Outside of the game a lot of our players enjoy and play other blizzard titles as well as other platforms together.

Guild Website:
Executives.guildlaunch.com

Contact Us:

Pessimist#1659 or Humorous#1559

You may also contact any of our guild members you see online and they will pass the message on to us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Thank you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com