[A] Tank - 3 dps - healer LF Raiding Grp

Guild Recruitment
Core group of buddies that have been playing the game since Vanilla are looking for a consistent schedule to raid Antorus. Tired of cruising LFG for a group and just want something a little more concrete.

Tank: DK or DH
DPS: BM Hunter, Arms Warrior, Enh Shaman
Healer: Pally

Expecting this post to just die out, but it is what it is.
Hey there, we could use all 5 of you for our core group! We're Ominous Latin Phrase, horde, and located on Stormreaver. We raid tues/thurs 7-10 CST and consist of raiders that have played together for upwards of a decade. Really close group looking to add to the group. Add me on bnet and we can chat more

exiled#11276
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
hi
Not sure if you're willing to faction change and transfer but if you are I'd love to talk more we're looking for a tank and couple of dps

(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h 9/11n
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
11/29/2017 07:20 PMPosted by Éxiled
Hey there, we could use all 5 of you for our core group! We're Ominous Latin Phrase, horde, and located on Stormreaver. We raid tues/thurs 7-10 CST and consist of raiders that have played together for upwards of a decade. Really close group looking to add to the group. Add me on bnet and we can chat more

exiled#11276

I don't think we are planning on going Horde, but this sounds like it would have been pretty awesome.
Hello Friend,
Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

[/quote]

Yea, hit me up in game and we can discuss things.
11/30/2017 06:56 AMPosted by Dalfina
hi
Not sure if you're willing to faction change and transfer but if you are I'd love to talk more we're looking for a tank and couple of dps

[/quote]

I don't think we are currently planning on going Horde, but good luck in your progression <3.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Currently have dps slots available

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello,

We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
BouncyKnight#13205
Hey Collusion,

it sounds like you could be a good fit for us; we are currently 11/11H in Antorus and will be starting mythic progression this week. If you're interested you can add me (koriwest#1711) or any of the officers listed in our spam below.

(Raid Time: 8:00p.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST)

(Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday)

(Faction: Alliance)

(Server: Skullcrusher-US)

Retrospect was established in 2009 on the Alliance side of Skullcrusher. From day one, we made a name for ourselves on Skullcrusher and have successfully grown over time. Originally, this guild was built around world pvp and casual raiding among a group of in game friends. Overtime, the guild has grown to become the most active guild on the server. Note we are a older guild of men and women between college to mid 30s

Current Seeking DPS or Healer - Not picky just looking for a reliable person to show up to raid each week

If you are interested, please fill out this brief doc:
https://goo.gl/forms/NMhapnuvnSbFXlhY2

Questions or Concerns?
Reach out on Btag

@iKoN#111353
@Wynd#1492
@Datboi#11925
@Jhazy#1856