938 Guardian Druid LF Heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
I am a bear tank looking for a heroic raiding guild that raids around 8-11 EST. I am available pretty much every night around those times. I earned AOTC in ToS and am presently 9/11N but am ready to start heroic. If your guild is looking for a tank, send me a message and we can see if I'm a good fit.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
Hey Naagloshi, We are interested in pushing farther than Heroic, but if you're interested in that I'd love to chat!
Paltrix#1372 - Keldrosa, Recruitment Officer

Some spam so you and not Unprepared!
--------------------------------------------
<BreakingGameBalance> is a 2-Day a week raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow [H]. While we are a pretty chilled and laid back guild we are looking to seriously progress into Mythic Antorus (where we will be pushing for Cutting Edge). 
We host an active Gaming Community in our Discord and our guild members are always up to run Mythic/Mythic+ Dungeons or whatever anyone is interested in.
At this time we are looking for a Tank, Rogue, S.Priest and Demon Hunter To fill the last spots for our Core team.
Wed/Fri 8-11pm Est (5-8pm PST)
We have a lot to offer but its lame to just copy and paste. So lets Chat!
Hit me up on bnet at Khadberry#1567

or on our discord https://discord.gg/Eu2nYd

We are 11/11N, 2/11H. We raid Tues-Weds 8:45-11:30pm EST