Fury/Arms warr Lf Weekend Raiding

Guild Recruitment
Stopped guild raiding at end of wod cause of time issues but I have time again and want to get back into it. I know warriors pretty well and try to keep up with talents, rotation, relics. Looking to clear H Antorus. Preferably evening times on weekends.

Btag: BattleToad#1760
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
Shamen (Elemental/Restro)
Priest (Shadow/Disc)
Hunter
Warrior (Fury)
Death Knight (Frost/Unholy)
Paladin
The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on building lasting friendship through crude humor and unexplainable topics but most importantly ---> Raiding! Though we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way through current and previous PVE contents (M+, Timewalking, Achievement hunting, Mount hunting, and more). We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule.

Contact Weekend officers
Btag
Crossmyheart#11315
Silentsword#127534
Discord
-♡-crossmyheart-♡-#9584
or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/