What class do you dislike?

General Discussion
Just curious and random I guess, what class don't you like?

For me I just can't get into my Druid. 110 but I don't play it. It was my first ever character but I really don't enjoy the class.
Rogue.

Also my first ever character, but I never could get used to being constantly energy starved, dealing with combo points, and not really having good self healing. My rogue is only 95 because I play her so rarely.
DKs. To this today I still get pissed how Blizzard went about marketing them.
Mages. Back when I raided they'd always do way more dps even if I pushed myself really hard. And often my old guild would drop me off a raid in favor of a mage.

So it's more of a personal hate instead of just gameplay stuff.
Warlock, death knight, and druid.
Mages
Paladin and Druid
12/05/2017 04:43 AMPosted by Relodis
Just curious and random I guess, what class don't you like?

For me I just can't get into my Druid. 110 but I don't play it. It was my first ever character but I really don't enjoy the class.

I play all the classes, but the most difficult for me to play in order and the ones i don't like are probably:

1. Warlock (just seems like a 1 trick pony with fear)
2. Shaman (not sure it is just the mechanics that are not fun or the lore or all of it)
3. Druid (except cat which is actually fun)
rogue also for me I think it;s the hardest class even though feral druid is kinda similar I still dislike Rogue. I would like to get at least one to max level one day not sure that will happen:)
Priest. I don't heal so Holy and Disc are irrelevant to me and Shadow is just not fun.
I just don't like warriors for some reason. I've never been able to play one for very long. They're fun to quest around in because they have good mobility out in the world, but doing anything else on them is super boring.

Weirdly enough I've always ended up making friends with people who play warriors for some reason, though.
Definitely Mage and Warrior.
12/05/2017 04:54 AMPosted by Moondriah
rogue also for me I think it;s the hardest class even though feral druid is kinda similar I still dislike Rogue. I would like to get at least one to max level one day not sure that will happen:)

Seriously? I rolled rogue once and got bored of it because I found it to be way too easy.
Warriors. Out of the 12 classes, they feel too generic and don't really stand out much. Awful class hall since you're basically made Odin's lapdog. I also don't know how to play one. The only reason I made this toon was for the feat for completing all class campaigns and added farming fodder for limited-time events/mounts.
Monk and Priest

I just cant get into them.
DH, priest, druid. i just cant get into them
I used to LOVE rogue. Had so much fun with it. But after the rework, I've switched to healing on monk. Rogue just feels so incomplete compared to it's old self and I don't like the lore or the way any of the specs play any more.
Warlock and druid.

I have both, but every time I level them or play them in general I feel I'm forcing myself to do it.
CURRENTLY

(i love all clases in lore)

In game, i hate druid, hunter, and shaman and Demon Hunter.

I hate the way guardian plays now, not a fan of resto (boomy seems fun but, i dont want to bee a owlchicken, nor do i want to be covered in stars <.<, petty i know ) and feral feels like a SLOW assassination rogue. (thats also the ultimate braindead pillar humping coward class in arenas, pot calling the kettle black, i usually play a rogue in arenas so i pillar dance too <~<)

Hunter has seen better days, BM is a joke, MM is clunky and Survival seems interesting but needs a LOT of tweaks.

Shaman. i LOVE the lore for shamans, and IMO have some of THE BEST mog sets. Yet, as i level, the frustration and gameplay just seem to remove any desire i once had to play one at max level, its a killer, iv never had a shaman at current level cap, and likely never will...was close in MoP when they gave ele the mobility of casting lightning bolt while moving but that fun was stricken from it.

DH is disapointing...cool lore...gameplay is lackluster for the class, not a hard class to comprehend, but begins to be very boring, i cant get into the DPS or Tank spec its just meh imo, its kinda like shaman for me in that regard.

BONUS: Warlock (Aff/Demo) i hate demo with a passion after blizz gutted it and turned it into a horrid spec to play, yay high numbers, boring spec. Aff, i wanted the Aff mage tower and it became my strongest spec to play, not enjoyable but i play it for raiding, id play Destro if i could switch but i need to farm more AP and get better relics still.

so thats my wall of text, no TLDR
Druid. Never did, never will.

I hate shapeshifting. I want to see my transmog all the time!