What class do you dislike?

General Discussion
So far (and I haven't tried every spec on each class)

But I have never got on a roll with any class/spec except - Fury Warr / All Shaman specs / Destro/Aff Warlock.

In 11 years those are the only specs I've ever played for more than like 2 hours
Rogue.

Also my first ever character, but I never could get used to being constantly energy starved, dealing with combo points, and not really having good self healing. My rogue is only 95 because I play her so rarely.

Was my first toon also, and I sucked at it. My guild were always relieved when I played my priest and they eventually just straight out told me I sucked on my rogue. I find them hard to play, I dunno, but druid isn't an issue for me. Heck I even stunlocked a rogue one time in SOA on this guy, I won't lie he must have been worse at rogue then me but I'll take it!
Death Knight...

They are the most nonsensical class mechanically... skills cost runes... runes generate runic power, most skills cost 2 runes, only have 6 to begin with... only a handful of skill cost runic power... most of the ones that do can't be spammed... each expansion likes to shuffle around what costs what... It's just a headache and a half... More skills need to cost Runic Power, and spending runic power should speed up rune recharging.

Other than that... the only other class I dislike is Rogue... just don't much care for the combo point system... maybe if skills that had long cooldowns granted more combo points, it wouldn't be so bad...
12/05/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Ehrin
Death Knight...

They are the most nonsensical class mechanically... skills cost runes... runes generate runic power, most skills cost 2 runes, only have 6 to begin with... only a handful of skill cost runic power... most of the ones that do can't be spammed... each expansion likes to shuffle around what costs what... It's just a headache and a half... More skills need to cost Runic Power, and spending runic power should speed up rune recharging.

Other than that... the only other class I dislike is Rogue... just don't much care for the combo point system... maybe if skills that had long cooldowns granted more combo points, it wouldn't be so bad...

I mained this character since I made him in wrath, legion was the first time I didnt. In wod blood was a bit of a joke. It still kinda is, but it took a while to wrap my head around the changes. (Deathstrike)
12/05/2017 04:51 AMPosted by Adelphie
Warlock, death knight, and druid.

Stalfos outdps'd you again, didn't he.
I could never get the hang of Warlocks. I don't know why, they didn't click or something. Mages were alright, but locks, nope.
I dislike Death Knights, to the point where those that I had I deleted and recreated as their original pre-death classes and races.
Hunters. The fun was removed from them, now I can't even think of playing them.
the super whiny classes (druid, mage)
Probably druid. I have tried to level one a few times, but I feel like there are just too many options and I can never decide what I should be doing.
Demon Hunters. Made one and quit after an hour.
I once loved hunters ... this expansion I can't get into them. Loved BM ... removal of spirit bond made me sad.

I love warlocks. They just have so much going for them. I did dislike them until I finally figured them out. Now they are so fun. The spec I like now is Affliction Warlock. I love having a "tanky clothie."