(A) Tich - Shammy looking for home

Guild Recruitment
I'm an elemental/resto shaman in need of a guild! I do not need to start raiding right away if you'd like higher item level, at the moment I just miss having people to play with.

I have mythic experience and a friendly face! Hit me up with your guild today!
Hello Elcan, We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your elem would be a great fit!

We are 2/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Hey Elcan, here is a little info about our guild.

Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST

Recruitment Openings
Tank: Guardian Druid, Monk, Warrior, or DH
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin
Healers: Monk or Shaman(dps offspec a bonus)
Melee DPS: Rogue

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual but we do like progression and have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 9/11 Normal Antorus and plan to move into Herioc once we have cleared normal.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
<Tight Ship> is recruiting RDPS and healers (mail needed!) for mythic Antorus progression. We also do weekly Mythic+ runs. We try to maintain a high level of guild activity whether that be Mythic plus runs, occasional pvp, or general chatter while completing weekly activities. Our raid nights are Tu/Thur 8p-11p EST. For more info message Mavzerick#1157 or visit: https://discord.gg/gsQUhv2
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411