Former Top 50 US Shadow/Holy Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a mythic guild heading into Antorus. Do not wish to raid past 11PM EST on weekdays, so primarily looking at weekend groups.

6/9M ToS before quitting in early August, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN

I am comfotrable playing both Shadow and Holy at a high level. I often play the 5th healer/flex role.

Please post your btag below if it'll be a good fit.

We are currently recruiting a Shadow Priest to join our mythic team for Antorus, this is a core raiding spot.

We are <Infinity> located on Kil'Jaeden horde and we raid 3 days per week (Tue, Wed, Thurs) from 7pm-10pm PST/PDT. We also do heroic alt runs on Sunday nights. Outside of raiding we are very active with Mythic+ content, PvP, achievement runs, etc.

We are 11/11H Antorus and would love to have you for our first week of progressing through Mythic Antorus if you're interested. We can trial as early as tonight (Dec. 5th @ 7pm) in heroic Antorus reclear.

Visit our website to submit an application:
OR add Buhhbbles#1842, Billybobthor#1453 or ShyFawn#1471
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 3/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey, we're currently looking for a DPS with healing OS for Mythic prog. We raid Fri/Sat 9-12:30 PST. Zevia#11898 if you're wanting to chat.
Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
Progress: Mythic 7/9 11/11H weekend (9/9M weekday)

Healer w/DPS spec
Elemental Shaman & Hunter

Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home.

Contact Weekend officers

or send an application here:
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

11/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ