Looking for heroic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am recently returning from a long break and am looking to raid mainly heroic maybe some mythic but nothing cutting edge. I am looking for a laid back fun guild that raids together just to enjoy the experience and am looking to make some new friends.

I have quite a few years of raiding experience and I am also looking to faction change so a horde guild would be preferred. I am available just about anytime to raid or do mythic+ dungeons. Not a big Pvp'er so not very interested in getting into that aspect of the game.

Since returning I have been working on my gear and my weapon and am looking forward to hearing from a group who may need a relaxed and fun Death Knight.

If interested you can add my batteltag Icywidow#1279 or leave me a message here. Thanks!
Hello There!

<Smashed Potato> is a newly formed guild and currently recruiting to fill our heroic roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10pm central. We are currently on Sargeras Alliance. We full clear normal and are working on Heroic progression, but need more people for some of the harder fights. We have many active members on during the week and run carries and mythic plus groups. We are pretty casual players, but very skilled. Most of us raided hardcore Mythic, but have since retired from that life.

You can add me to bnet Vixii#1551 if you have any questions or interested in joining
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @%**#!!!.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
BNet: NerdEsq#1750
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Stoic (Horde) – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus.
Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have DPS openings, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
Hi Icywidow! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST,
Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
We could actually use a chill dps dk. We are horde on zuljin hit me up if its any interest to you

<Omnipotence> [Zul'jin](H) Is a new guild looking to fill out our roster to progress our way through current content and beyond.
Raid will be held Wednesdays and Fridays from 8-11pm est.
Currently looking for dps and healers all specs considered.
All are welcome. We would love to help you gear and grow with us!
Feel free to message me in game if you have anymore questions.
Jakecurtis#1730
https://omnipotent.enjin.com/
Hi Icy! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 4/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743
    Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
    EN: 7/7H
    ToV: 3/3H
    NH: 10/10H
    ToS: 9/9H
    AtBT: 11/11 N --- 4/11 H

What we're looking for:
    (Preferred but not exclusively)
    DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Paladin, Warlock

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
    or
    Piarma#0851 for Discord
    My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
    - 4/7 Mythic EN
    - 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
    - 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
    - 2/10 Mythic NH
    - 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
    - 11/11 Normal ABT
    - 4/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
    Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
    <Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 4/11H) LF DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://errantventureguild.com/
    https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
    Hey, we are starting our heroic progression tonight! We are looking for a DK for a core spot. We run 5:30-8:30 PST Sun/Mon. Great community and team environment. Would love to chat more if you're interested! Realtree#11425 or you can always find me on discord at Realtree#0034 - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1