Class Mount Requirements.

General Discussion
For a fresh 110 what would be the requirements to unlock your class mount?

I know the legionfall campaign.

Do you need exalted with legionfall?
Do you need to have completed your class order hall campaign?
any others that I am missing? I am trying to be as efficient as possible unlocking just the mount.
-Legionfall Campaign
-Class Order Hall Campaign (up to and including the one that gives your Class Title)

After completing those, you'll get the Class Mount questline.
Unfortunately i think (correct me if im wrong people) you need to complete Breaching the Tomb achievement in order to start the individual class mount quests which is why none of my alts have their class mounts, i just cant be bothered unlocking that achievement over and over and over again lol
11/17/2017 05:08 PMPosted by Virus
Breaching the Tomb achievement

Can you complete it within a day?
11/17/2017 05:15 PMPosted by Tenai

Hell no.

No.

This quest series contains (among other things):
kill 50 demons in a couple of areas in Aszuna or Suramar.
get three treasure chests on Broken Shore.
kill three rare elites on broken shore
complete one Broken Shore mission (from the order hall mission table)
kill 100 demons on broken shore.
Complete ten WQ's on broken shore
Get 50 marks of sentinax

There may be a couple of other things I am not remembering.

There is no way this all can be done in one day.

Depends on a few things.

What Order Hall quest you get and if you're able to complete it when you get to the quest for it.

Are any rares spawned/Can you solo the rares or are there people around to help

How quickly can you get the Mark of the Sentinax done. Which depends on if you can actually get a hold of any beacons or not.

It is physically possible, but I would expect it to take 2-3 days depending on your RNG.
It's down to 8 WQs, 50 sentinax marks, etc. It may take 2 or 3 days if you're very dedicated, but it's not like it'd take a full week.

This is JUST for 'Breaching the Tomb'. If you still need your order hall, that'll take a good bit of time.

I have all 12. I do not recommend this. It was awful.
The only reason that you can't complete the breaching the tomb quest line is because of the world quests on the broken shore. The missions, can take up to a couple of days as well, but if you have mission duration buffs on your followers, might take a day. Also depends which missions you choose, you can choose short durations or long durations.

But, you have to do 12 world quests on the shore to advance when the time comes. Most of the time, there's maybe a maximum of 10 WQs available at a time.
11/17/2017 05:18 PMPosted by Virus

Hell no.

11/17/2017 05:22 PMPosted by Aarschott

No.

This quest series contains (among other things):
kill 50 demons in a couple of areas in Aszuna or Suramar.
get three treasure chests on Broken Shore.
kill 100 demons on broken shore.
Get 50 marks of sentinax

There may be a couple of other things I am not remembering.

There is no way this all can be done in one day.

Depression begins to loom.....
Its a shame that the class mount chains are gated behind this because i wonder how many other people like me level an alt up and don't get to experience their class mount quests because they don't want to complete Breaching the Tomb over and over again.

If that's how it is then so be it its their call but instead of me logging in ever so briefly a few times a week for my M+ run or whatever i'd actually have a bunch of new quests to do on my alts :(
11/17/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Leora

Depends on a few things.

What Order Hall quest you get and if you're able to complete it when you get to the quest for it.

How quickly can you get the Mark of the Sentinax done. Which depends on if you can actually get a hold of any beacons or not.

It is physically possible, but I would expect it to take 2-3 days depending on your RNG.

Great breakdown, i'll choose my sanity and do it casually since these are the limitations though.

With preparation, yes.

Even unmarked rare Elites count.

You have to complete one, not necessarily start and complete one. Old missions count. This does require a bit of luck as you need to have one pop up and have a short duration.

While you won't see all 10 at once, waiting a few hours means that the rest will pop up.

Get 50 marks of sentinax
This doesn't even take an hour. If you solo farm for it, that's your mistake.

So in short, the only problem you'll be facing is the Mission. Everything else can be done rather quickly.
11/17/2017 05:06 PMPosted by Doomclan
-Legionfall Campaign
-Class Order Hall Campaign (up to and including the one that gives your Class Title)

You'll need all class hall armor which means max rep with Nightfallen for the shoulders

the other rep will come with doing broken shore questline for the boots
11/17/2017 05:31 PMPosted by Tenai
11/17/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Leora

Depends on a few things.

Great breakdown, i'll choose my sanity and do it casually since these are the limitations though.

I am currently finishing it up on my Druid so these were some of the issues I had. None of it is really that bad except for the mark of the sentinax part. I would suggest you start a group in the group finder tool - Quests - Mark of the Sentinax.

You'll still find others on their alts trying to farm it. So you guys can go team up to take down some rares, then you'll also get more beacons from them. It makes it go by dramatically faster.

When you need the 50 demons in Suramar or Azuna, go to the Fel area where you first start the zone and near the Flight Point in that zone there are a bunch of really weak imps that can get you the 50 kills in like 5 minutes. They respawn really fast and there are a ton of them.

When you need to kill 100 mobs, stay on the broken isles and go to the spiders. Break the eggs and kill the tiny spiders that come out. They count for the quest.
11/17/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Xathyna
You'll need all class hall armor which means max rep with Nightfallen for the shoulders
You do not. I have a number of alts with the mount and are missing pieces of the Class Hall Armor Set.
11/17/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Xathyna
11/17/2017 05:06 PMPosted by Doomclan
-Legionfall Campaign

the other rep will come with doing broken shore questline for the boots

This isn't true in the slightest.

While you won't see all 10 at once, waiting a few hours means that the rest will pop up.

[/quote]

It's 8 WQ's, generally there are 8 up if you don't do any that day. But one of them is a pet battle. So you'll either need to wait for another one to pop up, have a pet battle team or have one of those order hall instant WQ complete perks.
11/17/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Leora
It's 8 WQ's, generally there are 8 up if you don't do any that day. But one of them is a pet battle. So you'll either need to wait for another one to pop up, have a pet battle team or have one of those order hall instant WQ complete perks.
Well damn, even better.

Yes.

My lock did it in a day

But stars aligned for legionfall and having an invasion up.

Also you can do them next xpac, so no rush

I did the monk one recently, and all of it was easily done within 24 hours. The longest part was simply waiting for the Legionfall mission to come back. But I picked up the quest, an invasion was up, so I went and handled everything pretty much in just one day. Started it in the afternoon, finished it the next morning.