Upright Orcs Make No Sense

General Discussion
As we all know, all Orc players are lowly peons. It makes no sense to let them stand straight when they are good for nothing other than carrying a heavy load.
Posture has nothing to do with one's social status.

You are short. Fix that!
11/19/2017 06:49 PMPosted by Orsobovus

You are short. Fix that!

Did you know that the average Gnome has 10x more neurons in their brain than an Orc's?
What does neurons mean? . . . Me smash you!
11/19/2017 06:52 PMPosted by Luph

You are short. Fix that!

Did you know that the average Gnome has 10x more neurons in their brain than an Orc's?
shouldve saved that for your growth hormone instead

But I can reach the box of cereal in the cabinet without using a ladder.
11/19/2017 07:01 PMPosted by Kremda
What does neurons mean? . . . Me smash you!

A measured and reasonable retort, my good lady.
11/19/2017 06:47 PMPosted by Luph
As we all know, all Orc players are lowly peons.

Last time me said that, Taskmaster beat me hard :(

/sad peon
Play WCIII. Not even Peons hunched.
Orcs are basically Blizzard's favorite race and consistently get undue attention. They are way more interested in orcs than the actual player base is.
11/19/2017 07:23 PMPosted by Imatroll
Orcs are basically Blizzard's favorite race and consistently get undue attention. They are way more interested in orcs than the actual player base is.

Yeah... if they wern't intreasted in Orcs the resources going to straightback orc creation could've gone to High Elves and Ogures (for the Warcraft 3 feels)
Gnomes - The only thing they're good for is feeding hunter pets. They're the other white meat.
I always heard that if the orc was bunched it meant it was a peon and that non hunched orcs aren't peons
11/19/2017 08:22 PMPosted by Fearward
I always heard that if the orc was bunched it meant it was a peon and that non hunched orcs aren't peons
Again, look back to the RTS games. No Orcs hunch. Not even Peons.
11/20/2017 03:41 AMPosted by Zuluhed
11/19/2017 08:22 PMPosted by Fearward
Again, look back to the RTS games. No Orcs hunch. Not even Peons.

I really thought I'm Warcraft 3 the peons were hunched to show that they were just peons while the orc warriors had a straight back which meant they were higher than the peons.
Meh maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just glad more options are coming for orc players even though I'm not one (:
What doesn't make sense is that the Horde can hire chiropractors but the Alliance apparently can't.

Got a real bad case of the hunch over here dogg.
All these orc posture threads got me remembering to stop slouching at my desk.

You are short. Fix that!

That doesn't stop this from happening...

/punt

Gnomes are nothing but athletic equipment.

You are short. Fix that!

Did you know that Luph is the gnomish word for mendacity?
11/19/2017 07:23 PMPosted by Imatroll

That is because Orcs are awesome. See what happens when we get our posture fixed. Soooo many more orc players will suddenly appear.