Guardian and Rogue Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello Zul'Jin,
My buddy and I are looking for a guild with open slots for Antorus. We would love to get into Mythic this tier and push progression. We both have pretty thick raiding history between Wrath until now for myself, and Vanilla to now for my buddy. We have been part of very serious raid groups, and some very casual, we are looking for a solid middle ground. We want to push into Mythic because we enjoy the content, but we aren't looking for some super serious 20 hour raid schedule. I am just returning from a break, so I have not raided ToS, however he is 7/9 M. We are both competent and confident players. This isn't our first run in with guild recruitment, we aren't trying to be a back up, we are looking for core spots.

We bring our own food pots and flasks and punctuality is priority.

I have been tanking for almost every raid group I have been a part of, although I can DPS if needed, i have a feral OS, but I'm a far superior tank than I am DPS. My buddy just wants to raid, I know that can seem a little abstrsct, but he would main a cheerleader if it was a raid position. We are currently on Area 52, but we can transfer if there is a solid raid group that will have us. We are willing to play anything that is needed, we just want to raid and most guilds we have been in contact with are just looking for bench positions. That is not what we are looking for.

We are both currently 7/11H

Feel free to add me to BTag to chat and see where things go.

Noxxica#1169
[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US. Not sure if you're open to Alliance, but checking just in case.

Raids are Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid.

We're an 8/9M Core group of players who switched to the above schedule for Antorus.

Naaldira#1635, I sent a friend request so we can chat about it, see if its a good fit.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello,

We are looking for 2 DPS slots, if you are willing to go Feral.

<Bad Guys> raids WEEKENDS Sat/Sun 6pm to 10pm CST on Mal'Ganis. We were 7/9M ToS and are 11/11N Antorus and will be stepping into heroic tomorrow.

If you want to raid weekends, i'd love to talk. You can add my btag @ Galbatroix#1691 and we can talk.

Thanks!