Looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild

1. Times available & time zone: Fairly flexible. I am an independent businessman so my hours are erratic. I live in the Central US timezone and am typically up during the daylight and evening hours of that zone. Sundays and Wednesday evenings are booked for church and Thursday evenings are usually booked for other meetings.

2. Server preference: None. I currently have 100+ level toons on Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord but I'm not adverse to making characters on another guild in order to find a good home.

3. Faction preference: None, I play both Horde and Alliance toons to see the story from both sides.

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual. I would like to get into raiding but if you are looking for someone with a maxed out toon that can solo mythic content, you are going to have to look elsewhere.

5. Current progression/experience: My current progression is a joke. I've got toon to 110 and done much of the open world content but I haven't done any raiding.

6. Recent logs (if available): none

7. Contact info: Reply here, please.

8. Anything else: Looking for a family friendly environment, nothing makes me think that a guild is populated by immature posers faster than to see or hear someone spouting vulgarities every 30 seconds. Mind you, the vulgarities do not offend me, I was in the Navy. I have likely heard much worse from people I respect a lot more. I just don't think listening to someone over discord or teamspeak flinging four letter words around like confetti at a parade is a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. Looking for a Christian-friendly environment. Doesn't have to be a Christian guild but at the very least one that is not going to harass me if I happen to mention it.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-11/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)
Merry Christmas Gregoth!

I read through your post and I will leave the requisite links at the bottom but I wanted to hit a couple of your points so that you knew I had read it and was not just spamming you :)

We have a guild of mature and sometimes immature adults (Our main tank is a druid named TreesNutz), most of us have children and some of those are young so there is far less cussing and few f-bombs dropped - unless you count Blue, but she was a police officer so she has a habit of it, but not during raid. We have many that attend Church so we don't schedule anything on Saturday nights and in general never anything past midnight Eastern time. We sometimes stay on really late when we are downing a boss on Fridays anything after 10:30 is voluntary.

We like to help people make the most of their toons, we would love to have you raid with us but if that isn't in the cards that is fine too. If you do want to raid we will help you to be your best as long as you make the effort too (something that not everyone gets, but being you are an independent business man, you know the value of effort)
Now for the recruitment bit:
  • We raid Tuesday and Friday 7:30 - 10:30pm est (we start invites at 7)
  • We provide enchants, gems, food and flasks.
  • We are 11/11 NABT and have completed heroic on all other raids this tier.
  • We run Mythic plusses and other dungeons with guildies for quests and gear
  • We use discord to chat and text with each other all day and we have a closed facebook group in order to communicate with everyone.

I have included some links to our information so you can see what we are all about before you have to make any decisions.
I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
Our Guild Website:
http://thekillerbunnies.us
And our facebook page where you can really get an idea if we would be a good home for you:
https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my email is ana.heals@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day and I do hope to hear from you :)
Ana
<Evermore> - Stormrage - Alliance

About:
Evermore was originally formed as a hardcore guild back when Legion first came out on Bleeding Hollow (Horde) side under the name Fear the Living. After Bleeding Hollow became a desolate wasteland, we decided to swap factions and move to a more high populated server, Stormrage.

We are now a very casual social, leveling, and raiding guild that focuses only on NORMAL content. This allows new players, older players, and those with busy schedules to still see end game content. We accept anyone who wants to have fun, is new to the game, and just wants to see end game content without having to worry about elitist jerks, or having to constantly raid long hours. Cross server is accepted

Raid Times/Days:
Saturdays – 10pm to 1am EST
We only raid ONE night a week

Progression:
EN – 7/7N , 7/7H , 3/7M
ToV – 3/3N
Nighthold - 10/10N , 7/10H
Antorus

Recruitment: We hold an open recruitment for heals and dps, with limited 2 spots for tanks. We are aiming for a small 12/13 man raid team but will accept a bigger raid team as time goes on and if more people want to join.
Tanks – OPEN
Heals – OPEN
DPS – OPEN

Voice:
Discord

Loot Distribution:
Personal Loot

HeyitsShenan#1390 - GM and Raid Leader
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Thank you all for your replies. I have been extremely busy recently and have not had time to do much looking but will begin my search again now. I will be contacting some of you and will update this thread when I find a guild that fits my needs. Thank you.
<Tight Ship> (4/11H) is recruiting RDPS for Mythic Antorus progression. We also do weekly Mythic+ runs. We try to maintain a high level of guild activity whether that be Mythic plus runs, occasional pvp, or general chatter while completing weekly activities. Our raid nights are Tu/Thur 8p-11p EST. For more info message Mavzerick#1157 or visit: https://discord.gg/gsQUhv2
I'll through my guild into this ring because we might just be the perfect match! <Odyns Horde> A casual mature guild filled with young adults-adults. Collectively as a guild we have little raiding experience but are all happy to learn together as we grow as a guild. We tend to be active throughout the day looking to get into raiding in the late evening, on Friday nights. Raiding is not a requirement to stay in the guild. Only requirements are be friendly, helpful, and as chatty as you feel comfortable with! We like to run dungeons together, quest, world quests, mount runs, trans mog runs. We are a small but growing guild in Azuremsyt/Staghelm. All toons are welcome and all players are welcome. btag is Greyhunter14#1283 add me if you are interested. Thanks