[H] <Konvergence> Casual mature raiding guild

Zul'jin
1 2 3 7 Next
<Konvergence>

What we are looking for:
We need CONSISTENT raiders to fill out our roster, current openings are listed below.

Recruiting:
RDPS: Open
Melee: Open
Heal: FULL
Tank Spots are Full
**All casual/social players are welcome to apply.**

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11N, 11/11H

Hours / Times:
Progression Raid Schedule:
Friday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Saturday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

What You can Expect from Us:
Because we're an older bunch with jobs and family responsibilities, our main focus is have a good team of people that want to stick together and acheive great things! We strive hard to be drama free and respect the lives and responsibilities of others. We have several spots open as many raiders are willing to swap specs and toons in order to help fill out our core. We do mythic+, raids, and love to have social people just in discord to chat and have a good time. We like to play hard and cut up and have a good time. We are not looking for a certain ilvl, we are looking for the right social fit. We want to experience all the game has to offer (mythic raiding, high mythic+, rated pvp) without the negative atmosphere you get at other places.

What We Expect from You:
We are mostly wanting you to play what you want to play and we will help teach you how to become better. We are looking for social people over skilled people because we want people that will stay with us as we move through the content as a team and build a raid core. We also expect you maintain a positive attitude when raiding or when in gchat because people learn at different speeds. When raiding we expect for you to be on time and prepared, and have some knowledge of the fights. If you are having a hard time with a spec or class then we will want you to get online during the week or weekend (outside of raid) to work with others in the guild to improve, so you must be willing to take advice and constructive critisism.

How to reach us:
Please reach out to any one of our officers or GM.

Character / Battletag

Nathrezím / Grem#1759 - GM
Mushaumi / Narthania#1859 - Officer
Enimee / Narthania#1859 - Officer
Zsari / Escaflownae#1845 - Officer
Bump
TO THE TOP!
1 soul 99 more to go!
good morning all still looking for more recruits
I didn't get any replies from the forms still looking
hey guys still looking for more people
Thank you for the interest. Things are looking good but still need more people.
Chemmee - i will look for you next time i am on game and we can talk more - looking forward to talking with you.
Tried firing off a message IG to listed contacts with no luck. Added you to my friends list, hope to see you on soon.
we got a 2more but still need more
Interested!
Currently looking for horde guild for antorus and BfA. I have raided as both horde and alliance this xpac clearing all raids up to antorus on heroic, have AotC Xavious and Kil'jaden. Horde guild fell apart around end of Nighthold. Currently raiding Antorus with an alliance guild Tuesday Wednesday. Downed normal Argus the unmaker last night. I am looking for a new guild as i have just transered to Zul'jin off of a pvp server and the guild i'm in currently only raids mid day.
My btag is skunkpawz#11903
great recruiting guys lets keep it up
recruiting is going well keep it up
12/13/2017 10:05 AMPosted by Skunkpawz
Interested!
Currently looking for horde guild for antorus and BfA. I have raided as both horde and alliance this xpac clearing all raids up to antorus on heroic, have AotC Xavious and Kil'jaden. Horde guild fell apart around end of Nighthold. Currently raiding Antorus with an alliance guild Tuesday Wednesday. Downed normal Argus the unmaker last night. I am looking for a new guild as i have just transered to Zul'jin off of a pvp server and the guild i'm in currently only raids mid day.
My btag is skunkpawz#11903

Has someone got back to you yet? I will be off for a few days but Gm should be in touch soon if they have not yet.
yes I have and they are in guild
recruiting is going good still looking for more
Are you guys still in need of a tank?