Returning player LF late night fri/sat guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there :)

Working adult here who literally re-subbed 1-2 weeks ago as per title. Played actively pre Cata with okay-ish experience (sub world 1000 H-ICC and between 500-1000 for most published content prior to that if it even meant anything). Gradually turned casual in cata before stopping completely due to IRL commitments.

Now looking to re-acclimatize myself to the game and would like to join an active weekend guild (i.e. generally and not just raiding) to gradually experience more content that is otherwise not available to a solo player and slowly gain exposure to raiding once again. I don't expect to be shooed-in for anything and would be more than happy to jump in for alt runs and dungeons and stuff. Most importantly, I'd just like to have fun and chill with like-minded people who are mature and established IRL and who view the game as a source of recreation rather than a second job.

No issues with realm/faction transfers if I find the right fit.

Thanks for reading!
Hey there, Hit It And Crit It is Actively Recruiting Ranged DPS/Healers.Will consider all applicants. What we are looking for Attendance focused raiders always working on improving and learning their roles We raid Thu-Saturday 5pm - 8pm Server

Please send me a message TVolgaming#1499
Fellowship (on Silvermoon) is always looking for returning players or newcomers. We run mythics, both regular and keystones, throughout the week as well as raid on Friday (5:30 p.m. server)/Saturday(2:30 p.m. server) (moving into the Antorus raid this coming week). I'm also tinkering with the idea of putting together a group for returning/new players to enjoy normal ToS and progress into Heroic ToS in addition to our "new" Antorus core raid slot.

We're mainly "older" players, most with families or at least spouses.

If you may be interested feel free to add me in game or BTag GrumpyGamer#11838 - we can also hop onto our Discord channel and talk if you'd like.
Thanks! Would prefer late night timings :). Strictly fri/sat schedule would be great as well!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hey, Buttons from Boosted - Ner'Zhul Horde here. We raid Fri/Sat from 9-12 EST. If you're interested my btag is Buttons#12178.