No mobile app for BfA?

General Discussion
Is there any news on an app for an app for the new expansion? Or are there no features that will benefit from an app?
I believe they're going to have some form of garrison/class hall in the next expansion. Something along lines of mission tables, I think.
Not even in beta I think you should wait a bit.
They (Ion, Alex and many others at Blizzcon) said there are currently no plans to add followers, missions and mission boards in Battle For Azeroth.

Alex 100% confirmed there'd be NO bodyguards in Battle For Azeroth like we had in WoD and Legion.

I'm actually disappointed to hear about that too. I love doing missions and building up my follower army. Gives me something to do offline and something relaxing to do in-game when I'm bored.
11/29/2017 06:54 AMPosted by Kameladyn
I believe they're going to have some form of garrison/class hall in the next expansion. Something along lines of mission tables, I think.

Considering how unpopular they were (queue random outlier saying they liked it), I doubt it.
I don't speak for everyone, but I certainly wont miss mission boards/tables and followers. I know some people enjoyed the mobile-app style game, but I didn't.

Though I am sure people with lots of alts will miss the relatively simple gold farming.