Guild Recruitment
I'm looking to change homes to continue raiding in antorus. I'm 2/11H at, , should be 4/11, I have not done normal. looking for a horde or alliance guild preferably on a est server that raids est times. any questions leave your btag and ill add you asap.
heya would love to talk to you! elricc#11553
Hey Dearranged!

I'd like to talk to you about possibly joining my guild! Add my btag and I would adore to hear from you.

btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
7/9M (9/9H) <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde
Team Insubordinate: Mythic
Team Churlish: Heroic

7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS

--Current Mythic Team Needs--
death knight - closed
demon hunter - havoc
druid - resto, balance
hunter - open
mage - open
monk - closed
paladin - closed
priest - closed
rogue - open
shaman - resto
warlock - open
warrior - closed

Solid, competent players of any class are always welcomed.

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST
Mon - Optional raids for any farm cleanup.

Please contact me at either of the following to discuss raiding with us:
B-Tag: namnam#1789
Discord: Nam#6277

Good luck in your search!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
still looking
ChrisCarbs#1396

6/11 Heroic. Talk to you soon.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
11/11N
8/11H
WELCOME TO LEGENDS OF CHAOS
Raid Times: Tues 7-9pm Wed/Thru 7-10pm Server time
Commander: Befly(Befly#1311)
Co-commander: Stevethedoer(Stevethedoer#1755)
Recrutment: Feluptuous(CuddleFairy#11654)
Announcer/Bank: Shifthappend(Valxe#1785)

7/7M 2/3M 5/10M 4/9M 11/11N 4/11H

We are looking for a few healers and dps to start a hard push into mythic for this tier. Please feel free to add me to btag to talk further!
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dominion

A 10/11H ATB and 8/9M TOS Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Guild Name: Testudo
Server/Faction: PVE-Dalaran (Alliance)
Raid Days/Time: Tuesday 8-11pm and Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Progression: 2/11 AtBT 1/10M 10/10H ToS

Current Needs:
RShaman, Holy/Disc Priest, RDruid

First and foremost, I appreciate you taking the time to review this post to see if we would be a potential fit. Listed above are our current needs for our main raid team. Please note, if your designation is not listed above; do not hesitate to still reach out to any of the officers listed below. Regime is always willing to review any potential candidates as we are consistently attempting to push content and our needs may change.

A little history in regards to our guild:

All leadership has been playing together since Vanilla and we strive to provide an environment that any individual can feel comfortable. Since we started way back then, our lives have dramatically changed along with our priorities. Prior, I would consider ourselves a bit more hardcore considering we all have server first experience and were proactively committing a large sum of time to the game. Now however, considering we all have IRL priorities; we identify more as a casual/semi-hardcore guild. This does not mean we still do not wish to progress though. Our goal is to still see results while enjoying the game for what it is. Proper expectations would be to progress through all Heroic raids, then moving into Mythic.

With that being said, if you do wish to inquire more about the guild itself or any of it's officers; please feel free the message any of us.

Officer Real IDs:

Kkbay#1884
Sarkasstic#1210
Picclo#1865
Hey there!

<Nerv> (4/11H 6/9M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for an awesome resto druid to join our weekend team. We raid Friday & Saturday 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST. You can find more info on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested, feel free to add one of the following recruitment officers: Poise#11780, Shootr#11328, Dagik#1527, yinyangren#1713

Best of luck in your search :)
Casually Scrubtastic is an Alliance guild located on Stormrage and we are currently 7/11N after our first raid day this morning. We are a WEEKEND MORNING raid guild and our times are 10am-1pm Est (server timer.) Our main focus is Heroic progression and having fun. We may get into mythic if our team as a whole wants to, but that is yet to be decided. We are looking to recruit a Resto druid and holy paladin 915+ ilvl for Antorus. We use RCLootcouncil and have an active discord. We run M+ 10-15 every week and are always down to help a fellow guildmate out. If this interests you in any way, contact Ghost#112677 on battlenet and i will be glad to talk to you. Thank you for your time!!
still looking
Hi Dearranged, Air would love to add a good resto druid to our roster so we can have our current resto druid go back to his healing shaman. We raid 10am to 1pm cst wed thur fri, if this appeals to u add me at berl#11782

<Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 11/11H 7/9M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Healer
-Hunter
-Warlock
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
<Alaskan Firedragons> 5/9M 11/11 N 8/11 H Horde-Stormreaver

is a guild of players that have raided together for 3+ expansions that are all returning for the upcoming tiers because of our communication and synergy that we had. We also are progressing at a rapid rate (5/9M in a month of Raiding). We're currently 11/11 N and 8/11 H for Antorus.

We are a former consistent group of top server raiders from previous Xpacs. We have the drive and determination to succeed throughout the game in a non hardcore environment. We run close to 30 Mythic+10-15 Keystones a week and have no problem doing more. We sell Heroic ToS runs and M+ runs as well.

Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 9-12 CST

CURRENTLY RECRUITING!

Ranged:

Warlock(afflict/demo)(high)
Boomkin(high)
Mage(high)

Melee:
Death Knight(high)
Warrior(arms)(high)
Demon Hunter(havoc)(high)
Paladin(medium)

Healers:
Holy Priest(high)

We will take any exceptional previous or current raider into consideration.

[About our officers]

Our officers and some raiders have been in US top 50, US top 20, World top 50, and US top 100 guilds not once, but multiple times. The reason we bring them together here is because they don't want to raid 6+ days a week. We formerly raided together 3 nights a week and stayed in the top 10% of the servers progression in multiple tiers with ease.

Contact us for more information so we can sweet talk you into coming over!

Recruitment Officer: Levi#1494
GM: Party#1147

Or you can contact me: Twotrapz#1136
My guild on Hyjal is looking, were 11/11 heroic. and 11/11 normal. our second team needs more healers. were 7/11 normal looking to get into mythic but need more healers. (Fulstag@1412) will pay for transfer's if interested.
still looking
still looking