931 Windwalker Monk LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello friends and thanks for taking the time to read this. My name is Albbie and I am looking for a new home. I have been raiding on and off since Ulduar. Recently I raided Mythic Emerald Nightmare, Heroic Trial, Heroic Nighthold as well as Heroic and Mythic Tomb ( the last one on my mage.)
I am looking to raid a couple of progression nights per week, not looking for a super intense guild, been there than that, I just can't afford the time now days. I stay caught up with my class and I also like to sim my character.
On a personal note, I am married and have a wonderful baby girl who is about to turn one.
If you have any questions please let me know here or on BT albertunes#1855
Here's a link to my mage's armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/hyog%C3%A4

Thanks again and happy hunting!
hey, have a look at group B at this link. it might be something you're interested.

we're also located on bleeding hollow as well.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759527306?page=1
Hey there! <and My Imaginary Friends> is a small guild looking to grow our raiding roster for casual progression on Antorus. 9/9H ToS.

We raid weds/sun 10-1 EST.

We dont do mythic raiding, but we are certain that no man falls behind and will help gear/lvl anyone whos willing to join us on our endeavors. we also do a bit of M+ keystones and PvP, even though our focus is raiding. we understand that family, work and school come first! Please send me a message if you're interested!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey albbie your post seemed like you'd make a good fit with us so I just wanted to drop this here with my little copy pasta guild info link below. I'll send you a btag if you don't send me one before I log in today. TL;DR is we raid 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 8-11pm Eastern Time. 11/11N-2/11H. More info will be in the link. We have a few family guys in the guild, married 1+ kids and all that jazz lol. Anyhow hoping to chat later today!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759307479
Atrixia#11822 is my btag, it's also on the copy pasta
~Cheers
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. Currently we are recruiting all classes.

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. We are building our roster for H ToS until Antorus at which point we will be pushing through Mythic Progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is 8/9M and our core group of raiders are 9/9H with our current group at 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
No Nubbness- Tichondrious

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP DPS NEEDS:

DK
Lock
DH

Any great DPS will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 11/11N 6/11H

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
Hi Brew! We're looking to add a few more friends/players to the ranks. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 2/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus progression!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS!
  • Contact Info
    Beef#12743
    Hi I'm from angelic horizon we are 6/9m recruiting for our core roster going into Antorus if you have any questions you could come into our discord or add our recruiting officers battletag Surader#1741

Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
    7/7M Cutting Edge: Xavius
    3/3M Cutting Edge: Helya
    9/10M Nighthold
    6/9M - 9/9H ToS
    11/11H - ATB
    1/11M - ATB

Priority Recruiting:

Holy Paladin - Core spot
    Resto Shaman - Core Spot
    Healers are open
    Boomkin
    Rogue

Main Raid Sat/Sun 9pm-1am EST 6-10pm PST

Very Active Throughout The Week With Multiple Alt Guild Runs. Looking For Individuals That Are Social, Guild Oriented, Love To Raid And Want To Achieve More Then The Average Player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
    *Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!

We look forward in hearing from you!
    Stoic (Horde) – Zul’Jin

9/9 H TOS, 6/11 H Antorus

Heroic Raids Friday and Saturday 10PM – 1AM EST. Optional Normal run Monday nights.

Looking for exceptional DPS classes. Healing or tanking off specs is a plus.
    Our guild is an 18+ guild looking for people who mesh well with our group. We like to have fun but also like to progress. We are currently a Heroic guild. Most people in the guild have been playing together since BC. We consistently clear high Mythic+ keystones weekly.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206884/

Add me if you are interested Willy890#1450
    Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively. 

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 11/11ABT & 3/11H ABT, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation. 

We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, although other roles may be considered. 

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309