Mage Looking for Home

Guild Recruitment
Good Day,

929 Frost Mage LF guild to raid with. Just came back after a break and finished leveling this toon. Not looking to be hardcore but I also don't want to stand in raid hallways and chat while watching the trash mobs stand there. My availability is Sun through Wed 7pm - 11:30pm EST. I have raid experience and can follow mechanics. Looking to make some new friends and home.
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.
Hey there. My team's raid times don't match up with yours, but you're welcome to btag me and join up with us if you happen to be on when we're raiding. We're always open to making new cross realm friends.

Sanitarium of Hyjal is an 18+ semi-casual weekend raiding guild looking to expand our team. We're not pro and don't expect you to be, but we do expect you to know how to play your class and stay out of fire well enough for heroics. Currently 11/11N, starting heroic this weekend. Fri/Sat 6:45-10pm pacific. Hit me up if you're interested. Btag: Trauma#1880, Discord: Traumadoll#4107, or message me here.
Hey Medivh, I'll keep this short but I feel you may be a good for us. We are Dark Twilight Blue Team (6/9M, 8/11H) on Bloodhoof, and our raid times are Sun/Mon/Wed 8:30-11:30 which seems to fit your schedule. Send me a message Shackleford#1479 on BNET or Cormano#6051 on Discord and we can talk more.
Identity Crisis raids Tues and Sundays from 7:30 to 10:30 EST. Currently 7/11 N and 2/11 heroic and were 9/9 N and 9/9 heroic tomb. We provide food, flasks, and enchants to raiders and use an EPGP loot system. Casual but serious in our raiding we have a friendly group of players.

If you're interested you can reach me at destroyallu#1773
Hey Medvih! Not sure if you are willing to go alliance but if you are... my guild Shinigami on Bladefist is recruiting! We raid Tuesday/Sunday from 8pm-12am EST and Monday 9pm-11pm EST. If you had to leave a bit early it wouldn't be a problem!
We are currently 11/11N and 5/11H. Please add my btag to talk more! Thanks!

ThePrincess#1311

Thanks!
-Ada
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
Howdy Medvih,

Disgruntled of Stormrage[A] is a casual raiding guild, 9/9H ToS. Made progress into Antorus Normal last night, but need a healer and ranged DPS or two to round out our raid comp! We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you. We need more friends with benefits, loot benefits.

We raid current content (Normal at the moment, soon to be heroic) Tuesday and Wednesday 9-Midnight Eastern. Optional fun raid (lower tier/old content) Fridays 9-Midnight. For example, one week we did EN for balance of power, then Normal ToS for catch-up. Last week we did an old school raid transmog farm in Northrend. Friday will be a Normal Antorus catch-up raid within the next week or so.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic.

Feel free to reach out on BNET (Voden#1335) or Discord (Voden#0790). We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up if you would like to do that.
I organize a weekly cross-server friendly raid team. We aren't a guild, just a small group of 15+ raiders who meet every Tuesday from 9pmEST to Midnight. We use Discord, Personal Loot and are currently 7/11N BTA. Being cross-realm friendly means there is no obligation to server transfer or join any specific guild to raid. Our raids are relaxed and efficient, operating under a raid leader who has served this team for the last 9+ years.

Currently recruiting for 1 healer (non-druid) & 4-5 DPS

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me on Btag: MooingDruid#1737
Hello Medvih, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your mage would be a great fit!

We are 2/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Hi Medvih! My name is Carla! I believe you would be a great addition to our guild/raid. We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We also understand that Real Life>WoW. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - My Discord is Layliah#3619
Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (3): Tues & Wed 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST,
Mon 9:00pm - 11:00pm EST

4/11 Heroic Antorus, 3/9 Mythic Tomb
We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are currently looking for DPS to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , Destiny 2, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
11/11H Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 8/11H ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11H ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11H ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression:11/11H ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)