Returning Player LF new family N/H

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone. My name is Phiz.

This is my main, Libellula. She used to be a healer for raid teams and her name was Phizeal (hence I'm still pretty often called Phizzy). As you can see, she's not optimized at all. I mean, look at it; *gasp* her sockets are empty and have no enchants... I've been just roaming around Azeroth without a clear goal, and chasing a butterfly.

I've had maybe 5 memorable guilds and met awesome people since 2008. But currently I'm looking at an almost empty Bnet Friend list, not just they are offline but also most of them were removed when I needed to focus on RL at the time. Instead, a lot of those friends are now connected via FB. Some quit long ago due to babies. I'm precisely watching their kids growing up and I love it. I feel like I'm a distant aunt. :) ... and also scary to realize how fast time passes by...
My last team dissolved at the end of 2015. I always tended to be really (quietly) involved and acted as an assistant or recruiter of guilds. It's why I have this crazy 800+ post history. (I'm not a forum troll :P No worries. Search my old name if in doubt! XD )
I miss them dearly but I think I will be able to meet awesome people again as I found a few in the past. :)

So, here I am. I'm back again, and missing to be a part of team.

My availability is Friday and Saturday nights. I would look into other nights, but I'm in midst of a path to career change, aka 'back to school'; ergo, schedule changes every term, plus I hold a seasonal job during a tourism season, with freelance job to fill-in. Those nights are really the one I can see promising a long time... I think... >_<

TL;DR
Returned to the game and I miss my last team, but it's time to move on. I want to meet good people and have fun once again.

• Looking for a casual team for fun
  • Friday and Saturday
  • Anytime after 5pm but ends before 11pm (PST) That's 8p to 2a in EST
  • Horde or Alliance
  • I want: Home. Casual. Friendly people, but also mature.
  • You get: Shaman. (I'm playing Enhancement right now, but willing to relearn other specs.) I have experiences in MoP/WoD Mythic raiding and challenge mode completions. And, a quiet but personable player. I promise to be prepared for raids!
  • I'm not terribly geared for current raids or do I know mechanics yet, so I'm not asking to join your raid team immediately. I'm just looking for a guild so I have a home to be by BFA.
    Hello Phiz,
    If you are willing to transfer The Watch <Lightbringer> is looking for a few good gnomes, night elves, pandas, humans, Smelly dwarves and wet dogs (worgens) to fill our ranks.
    We are a casual guild that enjoys most aspects of game play (we skip out on pvp). We enjoy all things PVE getting into the world and dungeon exploration. Going after the most wanted criminals in Azeroth. We have a fun run Saturday for those who can not make main run, 8 to 10 EST.
    Currently, 9/9 Normal and 9/9 H 7/11N 1/11H for Antorus.
    If hunting down the most wanted with a posse of friends is something you like to do, check out http://thewatchlb.enjin.com or our recruiting officer (Serenity#1460)
    Sincerely,
    Atremynis (DMYankee#1902) Commander of the Watch.
    Hello Phiz, I am Unholygrahr I have ran guilds and lead raids since beginning of wrath. The team we have now <Ashes> in Aerie Peak Alliance has been strong since late Pandaria. Our goal to full clear all Heroic content and have fun doing it. We raid Friday 7-10pm and Sunday/Monday 7-10pm. Fridays are our fun night we full cleared normal and will only do normal on Fridays eventually it will also be open to alts. Sunday/Monday is our core night we do Heroic. Currently we are 11/11 Normal Antoros and 2/11 Heroic. We are in need of more Dps. If you are interested you can message me in game - Skeletor#1249 and can join us Fridays. If you can make sun/mon even with missing one here and there that would be even better.
    Hey Phiz,

I just wanted to throw out a mention to my current guild, <Fellowship> on Silvermoon [H]. I think we'd fit most of what you're looking for. We normally schedule raids for afternoon hours (5:30 pm PST on Friday and 2:30 pm PST on Saturday). We are currently progressing at our own pace through Antorus, sitting at 7/11N. We started our second week last night, at 6/11 and about to kick it off again tonight to see how far we get. I have a feeling we'll be moving into heroic soon. We'll be more than happy to help you with those missing enchants and empty sockets, that's a perk of being part of our family.

We're a casual group of people in a no pressure atmosphere. The majority of our core guild are adults, most of us with spouses and kids. We understand that life happens. If you're looking for a dedicated roster of raid members that are there every night of the week, yeah we're not going to fit that expectation. If you're looking for a laid back group of guys and gals that are about having a good time, we're what you're looking for.

We're always looking for extra members to join us in our core progression, currently the only retirement is having a 915 ilvl for our Antorus group. I also recently started a normal ToS group for new/returning players that are run on Sundays at 1:30 pm PST. Anyone is welcome, just geared for new players wanting to experience the content they missed.

We're active during the week, running mythic+ dungeons and other random stuff. We've got a few people that do some PvP, but not really a focus of our group. Just wanted to mention it as I know some people really like that.

Anyways, enough rambling. If you want to talk more feel free to get me on btag at GrumpGamer#11838. I hope you find what you're looking for, and most importantly enjoy your adventure.
    Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @#!#%!%#.
    Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
    Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
    Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692
    BNet: NerdEsq#1750
    In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
    <Tight Ship> (4/11H) is recruiting RDPS for Mythic Antorus progression. We also do weekly Mythic+ runs. We try to maintain a high level of guild activity whether that be Mythic plus runs, occasional pvp, or general chatter while completing weekly activities. Our raid nights are Tu/Thur 8p-11p EST. For more info message Mavzerick#1157 or visit: https://discord.gg/gsQUhv2
    Hello There!

<Smashed Potato> is a newly formed guild and currently recruiting to fill our heroic roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10pm central. We are currently on Sargeras Alliance. We full clear normal and are working on Heroic progression, but need more people for some of the harder fights. We have many active members on during the week and run carries and mythic plus groups.

We accept casuals, returning players, social players. We feel that everyone needs a home.

You can add me to bnet Vixii#1551 if you have any questions or interested in joining
    <Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 3/11H) LF DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
    Looking for more options, Fri/Sat nights.
    Howdy Phiz,

While we're not yet set up to facilitate your raiding needs, your stated community wishes match exactly what we're aiming at. We're building a foundation for enjoying Battle for Azeroth - maybe just shoot me a BTag request and keep in touch? Good luck.

Guild Recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759448428
    Good morning!
    You community wants and times work perfectly for us! Odyns Horde, growing guild looking to Raid Friday nights, we might start a bit late for you 1130pm EST (most of us work 2nd shift or are free that time) but we are active on and off through the rest of the day, variously. We are wiling to take anyone of any spec and experience. We are a friendly, casual, social guild wanting a close knit group, and could use someone with recruiting experience (seriously I am not good at promoting my guild lol) More than willing to invest in helping gear you up (dungeon runs, world quests, etc.) All we ask in return is don't be mean to us :)
    Hey, Libellula. i know you said Fri/sat but figured maybe you could be a bit flexible. We run Sun/Mon 5:30-8:30 PST. We are looking for an enh sham for one of our raid teams. We have a great community environment where you can meet many new friends and feel like part of a growing team! Realtree#11425 or you can always find me on discord at Realtree#0034 - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752398340?page=1
    Morning. How's the search for a new home going? Auditioned anyone yet?
    12/11/2017 12:40 PMPosted by Qisas
    Morning. How's the search for a new home going? Auditioned anyone yet?

Hi there. :)

I have a couple guilds that matches pretty close to what I'm looking for so far. But not finalized yet.
    Good luck!

You'd be welcome to stick an alt with us and keep in touch or say hi to BattleTag Foundation#1169. We're not ready to crush content just yet - building community is priority #1 right now.

-- Q
    Hey Phiz,

I just wanted to follow up with you. I really feel like you'd be a great fit with our guild. I hope you'll send over a btag request so we could talk. I tried messaging you in game to no avail.

Hope to talk with you soon!
    Heya, I totally feel like you with all my old Bnet and raid friends being gone and wanting new ones! I've been there! I also love to reminisce about the old days and am FB friends with most of my old buddies now instead!

I'm also back in school, so I get the changing schedule. We're totally willing to work with ya on that :) We have quite a few casual people on our team who hang out and play when they can until schedules clear up, so if you're willing to try out Monday/Wednesday we raid 9-11 PM EST so 6-8 PM for you. We have a few guys out on the west coast, so usually have people on late night who want to do dungeons and stuff. Either way, we are fun to hang out with :)

I think we would get along great! Add me Spirit#1381 (and hey, even if we don't work out with you for raiding, we can still chat and do stuff! Also, fantastic choice of Titles on your character there ^_^ )
    Hello Libellula,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can raid on Tue/Wed nights from 10p-1a EST. We have an immediate opening for an Enhancement Shaman

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS and are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760495885
    Thanks for the posts and in-game whispers. I'm prepping for tomorrow's Final and away from the game. I've showed a couple interests already but still open to add more choices. I will be back tomorrow night and take a better look at them :)

@Hermokrates Sorry I missed you. I'll add your Btag tomorrow so you can find me.