Allied Race Proposition: Void Pandas

General Discussion
Please?
No! Not before I get to be a demon hunter!
O, that's already been the case for years now. The void is actually just where the food used to be.
Undead gnomes would be better.
Magic bears have my vote.
12/09/2017 07:39 PMPosted by Jyu
O, that's already been the case for years now. The void is actually just where the food used to be.

Post of the day right here.
You mean a Sha-touched Pandaren, right?
Please stop with the void panda spam. C'mon, there's like 6 threads about this on the front page.
12/09/2017 07:37 PMPosted by Lillishui
No! Not before I get to be a demon hunter!

Spoken like a true disciple of Master Cheng
12/09/2017 07:49 PMPosted by Thundenarus
Please stop with the void panda spam. C'mon, there's like 6 threads about this on the front page.

Oh come on, now. Usually it's people demanding that their ridiculous race gets to be a Druid, coupled with ridiculous shapeshifting ideas. Enjoy a change of pace!
12/09/2017 07:39 PMPosted by Atonosilver
Undead gnomes would be better.
vampire gnomes, as seen on tv- I mean hearthstone.

https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/File:Gnomeferatu(62852).png

which I suppose are technically undead... Carry on.
12/09/2017 07:51 PMPosted by Lillishui

Oh come on, now. Usually it's people demanding that their ridiculous race gets to be a Druid, coupled with ridiculous shapeshifting ideas. Enjoy a change of pace!

Just a not-funny joke, is all.

On a slight tangent, when I first started playing I planned on rolling my DH and my DK as pandas. I can't remember exactly why, something about those classes not being in the base game, so why not pair them with a race that wasn't in the base game as well? IDK, but I still chuckle about how it would have been to play a panda DH.
Look. I just want to be a dk. I want dk voices and voicelines for my panda. That's all I ask for.

Also I'm a shadow priest. Does that count as a void panda?
Still waiting for my Pandaren Death Knight then let them be Demon Hunters then Void seeing a female panda gliding on demon wings would be an awesome site indeed.
if i can't play as irradiated, undead crossbred panda-gnome hybrids i don't want to live.
Personally I want to play a high pandaren. I know people keep saying it's just a pandaren with red eyes but how else am I supposed to role play one?
you mean remove right?
12/09/2017 09:36 PMPosted by Saffi
Personally I want to play a high pandaren. I know people keep saying it's just a pandaren with red eyes but how else am I supposed to role play one?

I guess if drunk isn't good enough...
12/09/2017 07:35 PMPosted by Kegsmashin
Please?

Why tho?

Until Blizzard specifically says that there will never be void pandas, it will always be a possibility and players can keep asking for them. Unless you work for Blizzard??
-
-
-
Lol I know that I was being sarcastic but some fools here actually have that mindset.