The Grand Bazaar [Monthly Horde RP Event!]

Wyrmrest Accord
Though the Horde remains a coalition of shattered people's banding together to survive, it is not without its own diplomacy, need for trade, and unique culture. Time has come to share these things to bring together a more united Horde. If there must be some reason to band together, what better one is there for mutual survival, passing of coin, and a good horn of ale.

OOC Info:
The Grand Bazaar hopes to remedy these needs! Each month, the Grand Bazaar will move from Horde city to Horde city, promoting community role play. Are you a merchant wanting to trade goods? Are you a bard needing an audience? Are you a mercenary looking for employ? Or is your order looking to recruit, the Grand Bazaar will have it all!

On the second Friday of every month, the Grand Bazaar will meet allowing players to trade goods, swap stories, recruit, and enjoy a mug of beer (or something harder). Players and guilds from all across the Horde are invited to gather and share a unique cultural experience aiming to breath new life into the Horde.

The locations of the Grand Bazaars are determined by a dice roll. Each month we will roll to see the next location, and it is the intention that guilds themed out of that city help put on new performances and shows.

We will be sure to include new locations after each capital city is visited. Places such as the Dragonmaw Fortress in Twilight Highlands, Jade Temple in Pandaria, Warsong Hold in Northrend, etc.

February Date: 5/11/18
Start Time: 8pm CST

Participating Guilds:
<The Sunguard> Moon Guard
<The Stonewind Tribe> Moon Guard
<Kor'kron Legion> Moon Guard
<Steelwolf Clan> Moon Guard
<Dominion of the Sun> Moon Guard
<Stormblade Clan> Moon Guard
<The Nights Guard> Moon Guard
<The Eversong Ensamble> Wyrmrest Accord
<Conservarius Holdings> Moon Guard
<Forgotten Breathren> Moon Guard
<Shadow of the Lost> Moon Guard
<Embershield Protectorate> Moon Guard
<Bladebane Industries> Moon Guard
<House of Savindoren> Wyrmrest Accord
<Conscientious Luck> Moon Guard

Participating Merchants:
<Tyleril of Silversword Forges> Moon Guard
<Fastril of Bloodwing Tailoring Emporium> Moon Guard
<Howling Void> Moon Guard
<Lordamere Pact> Moon Guard
<Tarhoof's Glyphs!> Wyrmrest Accord
<The Strawmen> Wyrmrest Accord
<Trecaívia> Moon Guard

Participating Mercenaries:
<Ravenbough Marauders> Wyrmrest Accord

Participating Bards:
Taleyriel Starswornd Moon Guard

FAQ:
Q: Is this open cross server!?
A: Yes! We will actually be advertising on Wyrmrest Accord to help include more people!

Q: Is this event cross faction?
A: Not at this time, Alliance role play is very much so active and alive. This event is dedicated to bringing back new life into Horde RP.

Q: Can I just show up to look around?
A: Of course! Any and all are welcome, as long as you’re being respectful to roleplayer!

Q: What if I'm cross server?
A: No worries! We will work some method out to get you phased into Moon Guard (or Wyrmrest Accord given the hosts of each month.

Q: I'm on Alliance and want to participate!
A: Well good news for you! Since we are cross server, there is a lot of ways you can roll a level 1 Peon character and have them bring goods to the market! Zug zug.
Very cool! If you're in need of bards for the bazaar feel free to reach out to us!
11/26/2017 02:02 PMPosted by Rhillia
Very cool! If you're in need of bards for the bazaar feel free to reach out to us!

We'd love to have you! Is there anyone in particular that you'd like to present? Should I add your guild tag to the participating guild section?
Updated the list! Always looking for more participants!
I believe one of my council members got in contact with you all the other day. You are more than welcome to add Ravenbough Marauders from WRA down under your Participating Guilds or Mercenaries list (mercenary guild). We can talk things out more, but wouldn't mind us being "hired" or something as security time to time, or at the very least in attendance since this sounds like fun.
11/27/2017 02:32 PMPosted by Maskurade
I believe one of my council members got in contact with you all the other day. You are more than welcome to add Ravenbough Marauders from WRA down under your Participating Guilds or Mercenaries list (mercenary guild). We can talk things out more, but wouldn't mind us being "hired" or something as security time to time, or at the very least in attendance since this sounds like fun.

Updated!!
While I don't have much myself to lend, it would be fun to see and experience!
11/28/2017 12:43 AMPosted by Ainslynn
While I don't have much myself to lend, it would be fun to see and experience!

Would love to see you there!
Updated the list of guilds that will be attending.
Yay, markets!! I can try to come by as a vendor. Tarhoof is an art scribe. I'll bring some Glyphs and she also does character portrait sketches on-the-spot! (Here's her sketchbook: https://imgur.com/a/UrDKM
12/03/2017 08:30 AMPosted by Tarrhoof
Yay, markets!! I can try to come by as a vendor. Tarhoof is an art scribe. I'll bring some Glyphs and she also does character portrait sketches on-the-spot! (Here's her sketchbook: https://imgur.com/a/UrDKM

Awesome! Glad to hear it! Updated you onto the list!
Thanks Telchis!
We are almost a week away!

As always we are looking for more individuals to participate!
Is the "Merchant" sign up for actual goods, IC goods, or both?

I'm thinking The Strawmen would like to sign up to sell some produce, tinctures, etc. but I wasn't sure what was expected.
12/07/2017 09:55 AMPosted by Barnabas

I'm thinking The Strawmen would like to sign up to sell some produce, tinctures, etc. but I wasn't sure what was expected.

Both! Would you like me to update the list to mention your guild?
12/07/2017 02:40 PMPosted by Telchis
12/07/2017 09:55 AMPosted by Barnabas

Yes, please! I'm not sure if we'll have tangible things to trade, but we'll definitely have IC goods and try to bring as many members as we can!
Less than a week away! New announcements coming out soon!

12/07/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Barnabas
12/07/2017 02:40 PMPosted by Telchis

Yes, please! I'm not sure if we'll have tangible things to trade, but we'll definitely have IC goods and try to bring as many members as we can!

Updated!
Looking forward to Friday! Please let me know if you or your guild may be interested in participating!
Tomorrow is the day! For those needing to get in touch with me, my btag is Felthier#1540!

Feel free to reach out!
Event starting in 45 minutes! Hope to see you there!