932 Holy Pally lf Non-Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for an Alliance side guild that runs somewhere in the hours of 9pm to 12am Eastern. Can't really commit, to anything starting before, or ending after those times.

I haven't had the desire, for mythic raiding since SoO. I'd much rather stick to heroic raiding, M+ and pet battles. More than willing to server transfer, if needed.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

This would be 9pm-12 Est. As of right now there are no heal slots but if you are ok with being dps for a bit then this could work for you :)

*Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)*

* Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)
* Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)
* Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

*Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)*

* Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Hey Vuldur, First off we typically raid weekends during the day so not sure if that works for you.

If it potentially does, I’d like to let you know about two different groups
“Netflix and Kill” is a relatively new alliance guild on Darkspear looking for quality players. We are a semi-hardcore guild with mythic raiding experience. We cleared H ToS 20+ times. Due to real life we also started “RoidPuGs” https://tspeters13.wixsite.com/roidpugs

RoidPuGs is a group of high quality players on multiple servers. “RoidRage” including toxic behavior and superiority complexes is not tolerated. We progress through heroic content faster than most mythic guilds. You can join this group without changing realms or guilds. This community is great for people who:

-Love their current guild but want to progress at a faster pace
-Can’t always make it to their guild’s raid due to real life
-Maintain an alt comparable to their main and want to clear content with it
- Have an irregular schedule/no guild but still want to push themselves on progression and clear content quickly without necessarily finding a new guild/realm

“Netflix and Kill” and “RoidPuGs” will be starting with the first three bosses in Antorus (both normal and heroic) tonight at 6:00 pm EST. Most other raiding will be done on the weekends during the day. Current required item level for raiding is 935+.

We are primarily looking for quality DPS but other roles may also be considered.

BTAG: Tom#16556
Discord: Tom#1987
Feel free to add and message me.
Unrefined on US-Magtheridon is and Alliance guild looking to add a few dedicated players to our roster for Antorus. We pride ourselves on clearing raids efficiently with a low time investment and have proven that we are capable of progressing on a 1 day raid schedule each week (We raid Sundays at 6:00pm Eastern time). We are looking for mature players who are enjoyable to raid with and can keep a stable schedule. We run a lean roster, and focus on heroic raiding, M+ running, and overall having a good time.

Recruitment needs:
-- 1 Tank (Off Tank primarily).
-- 2 Healers.
-- 1-2 Main DPS, ability to tank if needed.
-- 1-2 Main DPS, ability to heal if needed.

We always keep a lookout for fantastic players, and any exceptional player will be considered regardless of your class/spec. You should apply if you feel this is a good guild for you, as well as if you feel you'd be a great addition to our team.

About Us:
Unrefined is a Heroic AotC guild made up of real life friends, as well as friends of friends. We are a close-knit group that always helps one another out and have a great time doing it. We consider ourselves causal as we only raid one day a week, even though most people are online everyday. We've been a guild for a long time, but as in every expansion there is a lull period were some people start to do other things. We have a strong core group of 8-10 people, but want to keep moving forward, progressing, and having a good time while doing it. We hope to find people that are into enjoying this game the same way that we do.

Progression:

AotC: Xavius - Emerald Nightmare
AotC: Helya - Trial of Valor
AotC: Gul'dan - Nighthold
AotC: Kil'jaden - Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Heroic - current tier - Sunday 6:00pm EST (Amount of raid time varies, but no more than 4-5 hours)

Other points of note:
We also PvP, Arena, and run M+ throughout the week, in addition to achievement runs and past raid encounters for fun. Although that is something secondary, and never mandatory.

Contact Us:
Ingame Whisper -- Alandar-Magtheridon
Battletag -- StrykerBlue#1984
I see you've already been approached by some great outfits, but, if you're still looking, I'd ask you to consider Hollow Point Marshmallows on Lightbringer, Alliance side. We are a casual, friendly bunch, mostly focused on raiding, and happy doing normal and heroic. We raid Mon/Tue/Thu, 6PM to 8PM server (9 to 11 EST).

If that interests you, please reach out to Slushida, Scorchbunny, or Michad, or feel free to add my battletag at Thunderbunny#1568.