925 blood dk lf progressive guild

Guild Recruitment
Lf a guild with a tank spot open available most days prefer night time for raiding lf a new home not just a temporary thing hit me up ign coop2k7#1629
If you are looking for a heroic guild, hit me up. #khadberry1567
Hey Dicedk, open to a horde guild that raids on N/H difficulties (atm)?

Dark Lady watch over you!!

Who Are We?
We formed early summer of 2016, as a group of friends who just wanted to raid, PvP, and experience the game without the stress. This resulted in Wraiths of the Dark Lady. We have created a small community of close knit friends and family. Through out Legion we have achieved ahead of the curve through every raid tier. The majority of the raid team has been together since the end of Warlords of Draenor, and even some of us have raided together in previous expansions. We also like to hold transmog competitions. Whether you like to PvP, raid, do the high key mythic dungeon crawling, farm, or just experience the game in your own way, we have people who just might share your interest! We also raid on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

We are a horde guild located on Winterhoof-US and Kilrogg-US servers.

When We Raid
Friday - 10pm EST to 1am
Saturday - 10pm EST to 1am
(7p - 10p PST)

Potential Raiders
We're looking for players who love to play the game! Someone that has the mindset to show up consistently and perform to the best of their ability, someone that is active, mature, and that can take a joke. Please have a positive attitude! Lastly, someone who wants to have fun!

What Wraiths of the Dark Lady brings to the table
Fun and stress free raiding enviroment
Ahead of the Curve
New friends!

Contact Info
AdriAlmighty#1682 - Officer
LordThoth666#1578 - Guild Master
LuminousWoe#1386 - Raid Lead

Thank you, and may the Dark Lady Watch over you! Whether if it's my guild or not, I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable home for your raiding needs!
We would like to talk to you about joining our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We could offer you core spot .

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 3/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking for a tank, healers and dps to fill out the team. The goal of this group is to push content. Members of the current group are 7/9m. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank, dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
thanks for the responses i have found a new home
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com