[A]942 Guardian/Feral LF Night Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone,

942 Guardian/Feral druid looking for a raiding guild. Unfortunately I can't start every night till after 8:30 Mountain (7:30 Pacific, 10:30 Eastern). Currently on Moon-Guard... would be sad to transfer since I like how alive the zones feel here, but will if it comes down to it. And I refuse to play with d*** dirty orcs! Death to the Horde!

Been a long time player and can adapt, learn as necessary to fit in with the group. Also interested in pushing M+ Keys. If you have a position or any suggestions please let me know here or via BattleTag [ EyeOfRa#1429 ]

Thanks!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

DFguild.com
[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mtos-8/11hAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time

What we are looking for: filling maybe 1-2 dps and maybe 1-2 healing spots for the first few weeks of Antorus, we've done the PTR for the raid and we have a cheat sheet for players that were'nt able to raid the PTR(Antorus).

if you're interested in clearing N/H-Antorus every week then you can contact us below.
<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: www.despicableguild.com
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Shaqexdee#1477 (Recruiting Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

***2ND RAID GROUP EARLY START*** 4/9M-8/11nAntorus
Raid days/times: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm Pacific
Needs: DPS

***We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 15+ and rBGs/Arenas***
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time