935 Frost mage looking for heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello i am a 935 frost mage with a lot of experience raiding but have no intention of going mythic also love me some M+.
My name is Nightemarewl and if you're interested in switching factions and servers for the right guild, we hope that our Alliance guild <Duality> can be the right home for you! We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic Antorus.

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Hi Codel!

If Alliance and Tuesday/Friday raids are good for you, <The Killer Bunnies> on Duskwood/Bloodhoof raids 7:30-10:30 EST. We're a heroic guild looking to add a dps or two.
We do Mythic + runs and transmog runs and other things on off nights too.
We are AOTC every raid and are currently 11/11 NABT
I will leave some info, I hope we can talk later.

Anaranae#1516

Our Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
Our Guild Website: http://thekillerbunnies.us
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
And our facebook pagewhere you can get an idea if we would be a good home for you: https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/
Please feel free to message or add Anaranae#1516 or Lunixia#1530
Hey, Codel!

I see that you're Horde, but if you're interested in moving to the other side...

We're looking for DPS to join our team. We might be what you're looking for! And we focus on Heroic raiding. :)

Take a peek at our recruitment post and let us know if you're interested.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759458093
Hi Codel,

If Alliance is an option for you, Dark Origin may be a good fit. We raid 2 days per week, Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST.

We are a normal/heroic guild only so we will not be doing mythic difficulty. We've successfully cleared both difficulties each tier thus far.

We're looking for a few more dps to join our team as well as a healer who is also willing and able to dps when necessary. Or a dps who can heal sometimes.

Many of us have been playing since Vanilla. Clearing what was then the top tier of content (heroic which is now mythic) for many tiers. Now, most of us are in our 30s with families, jobs etc and have slowed down our raiding a bit. We're a guild full of adults who enjoy raiding with less pressure, no drama, and a friendly atmosphere.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit please add me and lets chat! Amateria#1632
Hey Codel

If the times fit, i would love to talk to you about joining our guild.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin [Horde] is recruiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne!

About:
Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier.

Progression:
11/11 Antorus (N)
9/9 TOS (H) (AOTC every tier during Legion)

Recruiting Needs:
  • Ranged DPS (Ele Shaman, Mage or Boomkin)
  • Healer (Monk or Shaman)

• Raid Schedule:
    Thursday and Monday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).
    Optional alt run on Sunday (9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST).

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 on Bnet if you’re interested or need more info.
    Howdy Codel,

Disgruntled of Stormrage[A] is a casual raiding guild, 9/9H ToS. Made progress into Antorus Normal last night, but need a healer and ranged DPS or two to round out our raid comp! We are adult only with a sense of humor to match, so if you like to laugh your way through a raid then we might be the guild for you. We need more friends with benefits, loot benefits.

We raid current content (Normal at the moment, soon to be heroic) Tuesday and Wednesday 9-Midnight Eastern. Optional fun raid (lower tier/old content) Fridays 9-Midnight. For example, one week we did EN for balance of power, then Normal ToS for catch-up. Last week we did an old school raid transmog farm in Northrend. Friday will be a Normal Antorus catch-up raid within the next week or so.

We do organized M+ on the weekends (I post at least one calendar invite, then help put the groups together on our VOIP).

For the full details:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177771#post-1

FYI, we don't plan to do mythic.

Feel free to reach out on BNET (Voden#1335) or Discord (Voden#0790). We like to have people listen in on our raids before joining so they know they can get a feel for our community. Hit me up if you would like to do that.
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    I organize a weekly cross-server friendly raid team. We aren't a guild, just a small group of 15+ raiders who meet every Tuesday from 9pmEST to Midnight. We use Discord, Personal Loot and are currently 7/11N BTA. Being cross-realm friendly means there is no obligation to server transfer or join any specific guild to raid. Our raids are relaxed and efficient, operating under a raid leader who has served this team for the last 9+ years.

Currently recruiting for 1 healer (non-druid) & 4-5 DPS

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me on Btag: MooingDruid#1737
    Hello Codel,

(A)Raizin Kane on Whisperwind (PVE) server is looking to add members to our guild that can also raid on Sun/Mon/Tue 10p-1a EST. Sunday & Monday nights are our progression nights. Tuesday nights are our farming/gearing/achievement raid night (non-mandatory). We have an immediate opening for a Mage.

We all have AOTC Heroic Raid Achievements from EN thru TOS. We are looking for quality players with the same level of focus and mindset as ourselves.

We're an older group of players with ages ranging from 22 - 50, with a good mix of men and ladies on the team. We are a relaxed group that doesn't rage or yell due to mishaps, but we do push each other in a friendly and competitive way to continually improve as a team. We are looking for competent, knowledgeable players, that are self-motivated to excel and work to maintain top parses in their class spec, and willing to stick it out when confronted with a bit of adversity as a team. We use Discord for our chat.

If we sound like a guild you'd be interested in trailing with or wish to talk further please feel free to contact me on BNET @ Karlmic#1834 or on discord at Karlmic-Whisperwind (A)#5270. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you soon.

You can also visit our recruitment thread below to find out more about us:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758877351#post-1
    Hi we would love to have you join us in our Tue/Wed group which is 4/11H currently. Below is my guild spam and info if you would like to talk further. Best of luck with your search.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 4/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11N

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
    Hello Codel, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your mage would be a great fit!

We are 2/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    We don't have a mage currently and would love to have one. I've left our guild spam below so if you like what you see, feel free to reach out.

<Loot> is a progression raiding guild on the Horde side of US-Illidan. Our goal is to clear relevant content in a timely manner while maintaining a positive raiding atmosphere.

Progress:
    11/11N, 3/11H

Schedule:
    8-11 PM (CST) Tues/Wed/Thurs

Currently in need of a tank and a few DPS but exceptional players are always considered regardless of role.

Interested? Contact us below.

"Strength"
    Battle.net: Strength#11285
    Discord: Strength#0909

"Quills"
    Battle.net: Quills#11385
    Discord: Quills#6179
    If you are still looking we could use your services

< The Covenant > Proudmoore ( US )
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/ Thursday 7-9 PST
    Progression: 9/9 H 11/11 N

About Us: We are a small guild of close knit, talented players that enjoy raiding. We work hard to maintain a positive drama free guild enviroment. Our members are helpful and good hearted people and new recruits are expected to be the same. We have a lively discord and keep it pretty casual outside of raids. Its all business for raid time however. Our guild was formed just a couple months ago and it took little time to get heroic tomb on farm. Our raiders are talented, experienced, and work well together. We would very much like to push into mythic progression starting with antorus, but need to fill out our team to do so. We are willing to help new and returning players gear and/or get up to speed with raiding so long as you are motivated. We would also consider merging another guild into our own. And finally we welcome players of all level, skill, etc. who are just looking for some good people to hang out with and a good guild to be a part of regardless of raiding interest.

Current Needs: talented dps are in demand. While some specs would be nice to have ( i.e. warlock ) we are currently not putting class restrictions on the team. So long as you have a good attitude, are consistent with attendance, and can pull your weight we have a spot for you.

So thanks for reading and shoot me a dm if you would like to discuss joining the family!

Discord: wicked#2503
    Btag: pray4death#1259
    Dark Lady watch over you Codel!

Who Are We?
    We formed early summer of 2016, as a group of friends who just wanted to raid, PvP, and experience the game without the stress. This resulted in Wraiths of the Dark Lady. We have created a small community of close knit friends and family. Through out Legion we have achieved ahead of the curve through every raid tier. The majority of the raid team has been together since the end of Warlords of Draenor, and even some of us have raided together in previous expansions. We also like to hold transmog competitions. Whether you like to PvP, raid, do the high key mythic dungeon crawling, farm, or just experience the game in your own way, we have people who just might share your interest! We raid on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

We are a horde guild located on Winterhoof-US and Kilrogg-US servers.

When We Raid
    Friday - 10pm EST to 1am
    Saturday - 10pm EST to 1am
    (7p - 10p PST)

Potential Raiders
    We're looking for players who love to play the game! Someone that has the mindset to show up consistently and perform to the best of their ability, someone that is active, mature, and that can take a joke. Please have a positive attitude! Lastly, someone who wants to have fun!

What Wraiths of the Dark Lady brings to the table
    Fun and stress free raiding enviroment
    Ahead of the Curve
    New friends!

Contact Info
    AdriAlmighty#1682 - Officer
    LordThoth666#1578 - Guild Master
    LuminousWoe#1386 - Raid Lead

Thank you, and may the Dark Lady Watch over you! Whether if it's my guild or not, I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable home for your raiding needs!
    Hi there! I think Divination might be a good fit for you!

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
    Raid Times: Sunday & Monday nights from 9:30 PM til 12:30 PM Eastern

Progression: 9/9 ToS H, 11/11 N (AotC for every Legion Raid)

What We Want:

Being punctual at raid time is mandatory. If you will be late, the earlier you let us know, the better!
    Be reliable - long-term attendance is a must. We are not looking for players that will not be around in a few months due to school or work schedules changing.
    Be willing to cooperate and coordinate. We are more concerned with your ability to work well with us than your ability to be a badass.
    Be more concerned with steady progress rather than hardcore rushing and pushing.
    Be mature. We are an adult guild and make adult jokes and use non-PG language. If that is not ok with you, you will not be happy here.
    Know your class. You don't need to be an expert, but you should always be willing to improve!
    Discord voice chat is required during raid times.
    We would prefer an ilvl of 905+

What We Offer:
    A friendly and helpful home for mature players looking for a great atmosphere and a new home. Our Discord server is active all throughout the day with everything from strategizing to friendly banter. Most of our members are US-based professionals and as such are not necessarily in-game at all hours. We achieve Ahead of the Curve reliably, but are not pushing Mythic progression.

Feel free to contact our recruiters Fiyera (via Discord at Fiyera#1875 or on BattleNet at Fiyera#1122) or Icy (via BattleNet at MisfitHeros#1239) if you have any questions or just want to find out more about Divination!
    Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
    Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST

Recruitment Openings
    Tank: Guardian Druid, Monk, Warrior, or DH
    Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Boomkin
    Healers: Monk or Shaman(dps offspec a bonus)
    Melee DPS: Rogue

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual but we do like progression and have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 8/11 Normal Antorus and plan to move into Herioc once we have cleared normal.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
    <Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
    This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
    B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
    exinferno.com