933 Holy priest LF Heroic

Guild Recruitment
Holy priest
Availability 7-12 p.m. EST Mon-Thursday & Sunday
any Friday & Saturday.
I'm looking for a chill atmosphere that pushes to get content done.
Willing to faction change and server transfer, currently Alliance Stormrage.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hey, Raelynari!

We're looking for Healers to join our team. We might be what you're looking for! I think our times work for you, we raid 7-10pm CST, or 8-11pm EST, on Wed/Thurs and we focus on Heroic raiding!

Take a peek at our recruitment post and let us know if you're interested.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here

or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Currently have dps slots available

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H 11/11N 3/11H

Roles we currently need: Hunter, Ele Shaman, or any Exceptional RDPS and a healer

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 8/11H Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
<Probably Naked>
We are currently 7/9 Mythic ToS and 11/11 Heroic Antorus and are recruiting Healers and DPS. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We provide food and flasks. We do expect 90% attendance and to be on roughly 15 minutes prior to raid. We expect raiders to have an understanding of their class and of the boss encounters.

We currently have a high need for healers, specifically Resto Shaman and Priest, but all healer or DPS applicants are encouraged to apply!

Contact us for an interview!
iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader
Darith#1648 - Recruitment
Kleio#1976 - Guild Master
Hey there Raelynari, we're currently in need of a skilled holy priest for Heroic and soon to be mythic progression! We'd be more then happy to trial you on heroic tomorrow or this next week! Below is some general guild info if interested

Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps and healer positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 4/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - ASVPfalco
Hi we would love to have you join us in our Tue/Wed group which is 4/11H currently or our Fri/Sat that is 11/11N. Below is our guild spam and info if you would like to talk further. Best of luck with your search.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our Heroic Antorus group which is 4/11H and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group runs Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently are looking ranged dps to fill out the team. The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting a tank and ranged dps for the group. They are 11/11N

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey there if you haven't found a home i would be interesting in talking to you about trialing with our guild! Here is a little info in regards to what we do and hope to hear from you soon :)

<Did We Log> [3/9M ToS] [6/11H ANT] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/CENTRAL time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking to bolster our ranks for mythic Antorus progression. We are currently looking for a few dedicated healer to fill our core spots. Our guild loves to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. On off days we have many players pushing mythic plus, pvp and running old content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. Please bring Augmented Runes, and extra flasks/food with you. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!

Hello potential new raider!

When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision. We are currently recruiting for our T/W raid team and Thurs/mon team.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11N 9/11H

R.S. mythic raid needs Thurs/Mon: 9/11H pushing mythic soon
1 healer with strong OS
1-2 rdps

R.S. heroic raid team T/W: 11/11N 3/11H progressing fast
1 healer
2-3 dps

Core spots in both teams

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Heroic days and times: Tuesday/Wednesday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or Breytak#11321 or find us in game.