Best WoW Joke: Go

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
People that don't realize Void Elves = Blood Elves = High Elves. Learn2lore, sillies. <3
12/07/2017 10:27 AMPosted by Ythisens
12/07/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Volhoof
Can I ask... Are the GM jokes written for them or do they come up with them themselves?

Both! Game Master's are highly encouraged to be creative with that kind of thing. I used to actually keep a notepad with me at all times so I could think of silly jokes to make.

Some teams are different but I've been on one that had a stash of jokes for all of the games and tons of detailed context that we would all just add to it everyday! We even had notes for jokes on how to actually deliver them because some just didn't work in certain ways as far as live chats go.

There is an art to the GM joke. <3

Where on Azeroth do Ogres do their shopping?

The Dire Mall.

OK now that IS funny.
Why did the demon hunter move slowly throughout the raid.

Because he felt rushed
12/07/2017 10:27 AMPosted by Ythisens
12/07/2017 10:06 AMPosted by Volhoof
Can I ask... Are the GM jokes written for them or do they come up with them themselves?

Both! Game Master's are highly encouraged to be creative with that kind of thing. I used to actually keep a notepad with me at all times so I could think of silly jokes to make.

Some teams are different but I've been on one that had a stash of jokes for all of the games and tons of detailed context that we would all just add to it everyday! We even had notes for jokes on how to actually deliver them because some just didn't work in certain ways as far as live chats go.

There is an art to the GM joke. <3

Where on Azeroth do Ogres do their shopping?

The Dire Mall.

So you guys DO know Ogres exist??

I figured you forgot.
You in real life walk into your bosses office ..first thing you do is check your aggro meter....
Why are worgen priests always close by?
Because they've been trained to heel.
the latest "balance" changes
12/07/2017 10:31 AMPosted by Theodorus
An old classic:

What do rogues and noobs have in common?

They both pick locks.

Oh lord, our warlock's name is Noob...this is perfect.

12/07/2017 09:48 AMPosted by Volhoof
- What do you call a druid who melees in tree form? A combat log.

I'm both angry and pleased. A good pun.

My personal favorites are still:
Gul'dan loses a leg in a freak summoning accident.
Lieutenant'dan

If a DPS paladin lies to you, have you been ret-conned?
Why do rogues wear leather..?
...because its made of HIDE.

A dwarf, an orc and a pandaren walked into a bar. And they lived happily ever after.

And now I shall tell you a tale of battle. Many people mistakenly believe that "For the Alliance" is our battle cry. But this is not true. Long ago the warriors of the alliance were facing the warriors of the horde. The battle was tense and the alliance was struggling. The warriors were dazed and limping, hardly able to battle at all. All of a sudden, a brave paladin from the front lines unleashed the TRUE battle cry of the alliance, "OMG ASPECT! ASPECT OF THE PACK! YOU F&%^ING HUNTAAAARD!"
12/07/2017 09:58 AMPosted by Ancologon
Found this one on reddit.

How many vanilla players does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. They all hate change.

I usually tell it as, "None, they all just stand around in the dark talking about how great the old lightbulb was."

What do you call heavy rainfall in Thunder Bluff? A Tauren-tial downpour.

What do you call a seriously cranky shaman with bad breath and osteoporosis? A super callous fragile mystic hexed with halitosis.
What's the difference between a Ferrari and a dead Gnome?

I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.
As the heroes returned victory from Antorus after defeating Argus; Khadgar rewards them with a new moun-

Citizens of Dalaran! Raise your eyes to the skies and observe! Today our world's destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers!
What do you call 5 Paladins in a Moonwell?
A bubblebath.

A human fleet arrives at the shores of Kalimdor. The commander soon spots a lone warlock making rude gestures at them. He sends 5 men to take care of the brute, and they
soon vanish behind a large boulder.

A minute later, the warlock appears again, continuing his taunting. Slighly irritated, the
commander sends 20 men to take care of the nuisance, and they make their way behind
the boulder again.

Again, a minute later the warlock comes back. Both angered and frustrated, the commander sends the rest of his battalion, totalling over 100 men to get the annoying warlock out of the face of Azeroth. They charge after the warlock, who makes his way behind the boulder.

Several minutes later, a lone soldier comes half-dead to the commander and says:

"Sir, it was a trap... There were 2 of them!"
Ythis: More GM jokes please! I don't think I've ever gotten a joke from a GM chat ever. Not that I opened a lot of tickets over a dozen years - only when it was absolutely necessary (like stuck dead up top of the Nexus area and had to be moved to a gy cuz no death flying back then). No joke was made.

How many GMs does it take to change a light bulb?

None.

It's working as intended!
Artifact Power
12/07/2017 10:05 AMPosted by Melaroi
12/07/2017 10:03 AMPosted by Ythisens
I was a Game Master for a year before this.... Now's my time to shine. *cracks knuckles*

What is another name for Chromie's hips?

A waist of time.

Game Masters always have the best jokes. I make sure to always ask for one at the end of our conversations.

I have an oldie but goodie.

Q) How many rogues does it take to gank a paladin?

A) Two. One to startle him, and one waiting in the inn.

Joke's on you. I usually bubblehearth to my garrison.
"Horde players know and respect the game's lore."
"How many tanks does it take to turn on a lamp?"

"None! The dps will pull it for them!"

You have been removed from the group.
Uther and Arthas walk into a room.

Arthas asks, "What's that switch on the wall?"

Uther replies, "FOR THE LIGHT!"
Not all buzzards have gizzards, not all Murlocs have eyes, and not all boars have livers, but Edwin Van Cleef has 5 heads.