Best WoW Joke: Go

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
12/07/2017 11:37 AMPosted by Nadja
Joke's on you. I usually bubblehearth to my garrison.

The joke is from Classic.

But yeah I'm not even ashamed that I've bubblehearthed out of LFR wipes on my paladin. Teleport to Instance is a handy button.
A Tauren walks into a bar with an unconscious Dwarf under his arm (long story), and orders a short beer. The bartender knocks the top out of a barrel of beer, sets it on the counter and says "Where did you get that ugly thing"?

The Dwarf, smelling the beer wakes up and says "Mulgore of course, there's thousands of 'em".
The alliance winning battlegrounds. Best joke ever.
12/07/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Sarsoman
Your mommas so fat she level capped at 60 because she couldn't fit through the dark portal.

best yet
12/07/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Achenlen
12/07/2017 10:43 AMPosted by Sarsoman
Your mommas so fat she level capped at 60 because she couldn't fit through the dark portal.

best yet

Yo momma's so fat a rogue shadow-stepped her and got a loading screen.

She sat on the Black Temple and now it's the Sunken Temple.

It takes three warlock closets just to summon her!
12/07/2017 12:07 PMPosted by Melaroi
12/07/2017 12:06 PMPosted by Achenlen

best yet

Yo momma's so fat a rogue shadow-stepped her and got a loading screen.

She sat on the Black Temple and now it's the Sunken Temple.

It takes three warlock closets just to summon her!

Your momma's so fat, a Priest cast levitate on her, but it failed
I have had this one macro'd since Vanilla;

A paladin sits down at a bar next to a warlock. The paladin taps the warlock on the shoulder. "What?" the warlock asks. "How about you conjure me up something to drink?" replies the paladin. The warlock looks at the paly incredulously and says "Man, you have the wrong guy." and returns to drinking his beer in silence. The paly undaunted tap the warlock on the shoulder again and says, "well then, how about you conjure me up something to eat then?" The warlock getting a little annoyed now says "If I cant conjure you up something to drink what the HELL makes you think i can conjure you something to eat??" The warlock goes back to drinking in a huff and sure enough, the paly taps him on the shoulder one more time. "I'm sorry," he says "but i thought you could do something for someone other than yourself" the warlock takes a sib of his beer, turns toward the paly and smashes the bottle over his head. Bleeding on the floor the warlock says "Oh im sorry I thought you could tank!"
Chuck Norris doesn't flush the toilet, he simply scares the crap outta it.

Chuck Norris jokes are definitely wow related, I dare you to say otherwise.
Not long ago, an immense titanic form filled Azeroth's skies....but enough about yo mamma, Sargeras just stabbed the planet!
Q: How man WoW Devs does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None, they nerf it before they change it,
Why didn't the warrior cross the road? No path available.

And... what do you call a resto druid in tree form who melees? A combat log!

I'll see myself out.
Your mama is so fat when I shadowstepped her I got a loading screen
12/07/2017 09:41 AMPosted by Xilexa
What would you call a tauren rogue?

A steak knife

Cow-Moo-Flage
Warrior

Fury
Convergence of Fates has been changed when used with Juggernaut Battlegear 4-piece. Now when both are equipped, after Battle Cry is cast, a buff increases the value of the set bonus from 0 to 100% over the span of 45 seconds.
What's Donkey Kong's favorite World of Warcraft spell?

Death and decay.
Several years ago, my friends and I walked into an iHop after a Blizzcon. The menus had calorie counts for each item. My friend yells to my other friend who was attempting to diet, "Hey, look! Damage meters!"
Yo mama's so fat, she got level capped at 58, because she couldn't fit through the Dark Portal.
Yo mama's so fat she got stuck in Un'goro crater.

Yo mama's so ugly she blinded Illidan.

Yo mama's so fat all her gear is of the whale.

Yo mama's so ugly she gives Xavius nightmares.

Yo mama's so fat she plugged the Maelstrom.
Ankh is a good pvp defensive - Ion
What does Thrall use to clean his home?

The broomhammer.