What would u like to see on demo in BFA?

Warlock
make your wishlist :)
  • No more ramp up, Make it bursty
  • If they don't want to return meta at least go back to the playstyle of it without the transformation
  • Would like demo to be a tank spec or add a fourth spec to warlocks so we can tank.
    Definitely not a tank spec that's really dumb.

Demonbolt made to be a nuke again OR thalks to carry over

Instant dogs baseline

Keep a level of complexity so it doesn't just get dumbed down bc legion demo DOES feel rewarding when done right.
    Mana replaced with Demonic Power.

Summon spells cost Demonic Power instead of Soul Shards.

Demonic Power regens quickly out of combat and slowly in combat up to 20 Soul Shards worth of summon spells- still generated with Shadowbolt/Demonwrath (but more predictable.)

Life tap gets 2 charges on 15sec cd- restores 30% of Demonic Power.

Call Dreadstalkers gets 2 charges, and cycles between other "Call" summons: Inquisitor, Felbats, Eredar, Wyrmtongue, Void Terror, Dreadlord are all good possibilities.

Imps summoned with Hand of Guldan last a certain number of casts instead of duration.

Doom builds Soul Shards on tick or when target dies.

Demonic Empowerment costs a Soul Shard and can stack multiple times.

Talents improved like Soulfire replacing Shadowflame - generating a lot of Demonic Power, but with a long cast and a cd.

ez stuff to do if you care about the spec - extreme ramp removed, haste no longer twice as good as int, working harder than any other spec to keep up a few dumb imps replaced with fun stuff

Maybe remove pandemic from Doom so you don't get these "partial doom" ticks that do reduced damage and only have a chance at generating a shard. Maybe add a talent / trait that causes doomed targets to deal aoe dmg when they die.
    To be quite honest they need to just bring bag MoP Demo but instead of turning into a Demon (ie Meta), it's a passive trait (Dark Apotheosis maybe) where we turn increasingly demonic as our Demonic Fury bar fills, but the more it feels the more expensive our Mana abilities so we have to spend the Demonic Fury to become human and not be consumed by fel. Bring back the ol' green fire on hands/feet and horns (maybe we wings if it's not too DH-y)

The themselves have admitted this whole "master of demons" thing was a hot mess. So if actually Turning Into A Demon(TM) ie Stance Dancing is F O R B I D D E N for warlocks because standing class lore/fantasy, then let us get close but not quite, the same way Destro shares fantasy with Fire Mage and Elemental Shaman (close, but not quite), and Affliction shared with Unholy DK and SPriest (close, but not quite).

Jack of all trades, master of none, is often times better than a master of one. So to speak.

Also for aesthetic: allow us to use Enslave Demon as Tame for Hunters. Let different demons occupy different categories:
      -Shivarra, Succubus, Felblood Elves for the Succy spot
      -Infernal, Pitlords, Abyssal, Fel Elementals, certain Void "demons" for the Voidwalker spot
      -Satyrs for Imps
      -Certain void, chaos hounds, etc, for felpuppy
      -etc., maybe even let us tame Demonic bosses of the past
    One of yall made a great point I forgot to put in my comment. REDUCE OUR FRIGGIN MANA COSTS
    1) New resource, I hate mana and soul shards for Demo.

2) More variety in the demons the can summon (GIVE ME A PIT LORD!!!)

3) Get away from the play-style of short lived demons that you have to keep summoning and managing. More towards a play style of demons that last longer and require less maintenance.

4) More variety in the demon we have as a permanent pet, this xpac was kind of Felguard was our only viable pet to do damage. But sometimes I get tired of my trusty Felguard and want to run around with a Shivarra or a Doomguard, can't really do that this xpac.
    I'd like to see DE removed. It isn't a fun mechanic. I think I would also rework doom. Doom feels really unrewarding. What if when doom went off, instead of just causing some damage, it called down an infernal? That would make me feel like a proper master of demons. Add an interrupt that throws an imp at the enemies face, we could call it impterrupt.
    - Variety in demons. I'm not playing an Imp Mother spec ever again.
    - Bake in Demonic Empowerment into the demons you cast or make it an aura you radiate that needs to be recast on a long duration (30s to 1m)
    - More temporary long CD demons. Unshackle Infernal and Doomguard CDs as Demo and give us a third summon Demon CD.
    - Give us a proper AoE attack that can stand against Rain of Fire and Seed of Corruption.
    - Give us more instant-cast attacks so we aren't rooted to the ground all the time. Our PVP Felstalkers talent is a good model.
    Just a few very general ideas:

1. Its about pets right? I want pets that can do damage, help me solo, and look cool. Don't have that right now...

2. I want a true AOE spell that works.. used to have one.. don't anymore.

3. Tweak the damage so that I am not always nearly dead last on the DPS charts.. I need a reason why people would want me in a group.

Oh.. and if your not going to do any of this Blizzard.. I want a free transfer to any class with similar gear level items token.

Thanks so much..
    11/20/2017 08:17 AMPosted by Oldgeorge
    I'd like to see DE removed. It isn't a fun mechanic. I think I would also rework doom. Doom feels really unrewarding. What if when doom went off, instead of just causing some damage, it called down an infernal? That would make me feel like a proper master of demons. Add an interrupt that throws an imp at the enemies face, we could call it impterrupt.

Either remove it or make the howling skull baseline so you can spam it instead of SB/DB.

10/10 for Impterrupt!
    Tank spec
    11/20/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Xelnaz
    If they don't want to return meta at least go back to the playstyle of it without the transformation

This exactly , i don't miss meta so much i miss the fun factor of the spec.

I want mobility back, because the only skill involved in playing demo is its movement management, its way to predictable and boring in its current state.

Affliction is more interesting atm, affliction lol

Like most people playing a class for a long time who have seen it change a lot over the years i really just want my class to be fun and unique, to have some form of awesomeness that demo used to have.
    less nukes.
    bigger and badder demon minions
    longer lasting minions.
    change to our dead talents.
    !@#$ mana tap, seriously it's annoying to use constantly. Demonic Fury would be better.
    (Glyph for meta wings *wink*)

Summon Pit Lord cooldown.

Add more variety to our demons, Imps and Felstalkers would have been fine if we summoned our other demons along with it.

Atleast 1/4th of our spells need to use our green fire codex. (Summoning spells are usually purple tinted so it's understandable to not have a lot of green.)

Not so punishing on movement fights -- less ramping up.

Pets should be less punishing when target switching.
    11/20/2017 04:04 AMPosted by Xelnaz
    If they don't want to return meta at least go back to the playstyle of it without the transformation

I've said it many times over. I don't care if I turn into a bunny; turning in to a demon is not what made the playstyle fun for me. I'm sure there is a way to return to that playstyle without actually giving back Meta.
    ^ bunnyform confirmed. Instead of building demonic fury we build demonic furry
    Less ramp time and being able to summon an eredar would be cool.
    - Rework DE into something more than just an upkeep chore button-press.

- More demons. An army of demons that's not just imps and the occasional uglier felhound. You know, like they swore up, down, sideways, and diagonally that they were gonna give warlocks during the Legion pre-release.

- Give Meta back.

- Free the higher tier demons from the cosmetic prison they were put into and return them to their rightful place. Make them Demo-exclusive.