Just give us Man'ari/Eredar Blizz

General Discussion
A lot of people want them

They look awesome

Don't add some cringy redemption story for them

Put them on Horde or neutral

For real they would make a good allied race

OOh and female winged eredar

To the people who say that: Oooh they are to evil to be playable. Have you seen what we dks did this expac

1.) Literally holding evil weapons
2.) Bol'var has lost it
3.) Raised the 4 horsemen
4.) Killed a lot of paladins and priest
5.) May or may not put a dragonflight to extinction
6.) Raised a undead dragon for use to ride on
7.) Killed whelpings to be our pets
8.) Continued to raise more undead dragons
9.) Tried to raise Tyrion

I'm surprised that we are in the Horde and Alliance after all we've done
I want to play as one of those light netherziem *sp people. I always wanted a playable dreadlord but thought it would be impossible. Then I seen a good one on Argus.
"Hey orcs! Remember that time we corrupted your race, ruined your natural shamanistic way of life, set you on a path of horror and slaughter which you have yet to recover from culturally and how we're ultimately responsible for the destruction of your home world?

Sorry not sorry. But can we team up anyhow?"
11/23/2017 12:49 PMPosted by Tulek
"Hey orcs! Remember that time we corrupted your race, ruined your natural shamanistic way of life, set you on a path of horror and slaughter which you haven't yet to recover from culturally and how we're ultimately responsible for the destruction of your home world?

If you pay attention you will see that the Eredar just did to Orcs what Sargeras did to them.

The Eredar were as much victims as the Orcs. They were just Sargeras' slaves for thousands of years instead of a handful of years lol
11/23/2017 12:50 PMPosted by Mortis
"Hey orcs! Remember that time we corrupted your race, ruined your natural shamanistic way of life, set you on a path of horror and slaughter which you haven't yet to recover from culturally and how we're ultimately responsible for the destruction of your home world?

If you pay attention you will see that the Eredar just did to Orcs what Sargeras did to them.

The Eredar were as much victims as the Orcs. They were just Sargeras' slaves for thousands of years instead of a handful of years lol

All they want now is power basically no matter what leader

JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, SORRY NOT SORRY!
"Hey, Blood Elves. Hey Forsaken. Remember that one time our super-weapon of plague-crazed zombies and psychotic cultists ended your societies? Maybe it destroyed your font of magical power. Maybe it just caused you to be raised into a hellish undead existence. It doesn't matter.

No regrets, but we're really in a bind. Can we team up?"
This has been suggested many times in the past, and the answer is always the same. No.

Blizzard already said no to this idea many times.
11/23/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Grimidoran
This has been suggested many times in the past, and the answer is always the same. No.

They said no to subraces and look what we get in the next expac
I personally just want draenei warlocks tyvm, I don't need to be red. If I'm a draenei mage and want to hide in my basement and summon imps to play with who is to stop me? I moved to Stormwind because I am sick of hearing about prophecies and the Naaru, damn it Velen I'm a woman and I have a mind of my own!
How would they be playable without a redemption story?.

The Horde has as big of a gripe with them given that they are directly responsible for 3 of their races problems, not to mention their natural hatred of demons. So even if they were to join the Horde they would need a redemption story for it.

Furthermore, without redemption story how would they be a hero character? Makes no sense.

The only way Man'ari could be playable is by joining the Draenei be redeeming themselves with Velen, who we know IS capable of forgiving them.

Very different situation. Eredar became the leaders of the Burning Legion, able to enjoy all it had to offer and obtain all the power they wanted.

Orcs were different, they literally became mindless in many cases, they were nothing but ground soldiers and their enslavement was completely under deception while Eredar believed the only way to stop the void was to join Sargeras.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, SORRY NOT SORRY!

So were the Orcs.

Alternatively, neither was just following orders. Both were intoxicated by Fel Magic overload and unable to answer for their actions.
11/23/2017 01:00 PMPosted by Lunnaya
11/23/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Grimidoran

They said no to subraces and look what we get in the next expac

A new Jaina model with a Frozen-Elsa makeover? I did not ask for this!
11/23/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Gnikki
I personally just want draenei warlocks tyvm, I don't need to be red. If I'm a draenei mage and want to hide in my basement and summon imps to play with who is to stop me? I moved to Stormwind because I am sick of hearing about prophecies and the Naaru, damn it Velen I'm a woman and I have a mind of my own!

Than Eredar will help draenei become warlocks, because who else would teach them. Humans teach humans, gnomes teach gnomes, worgen just don't care, and dwarves barely tolerate the idea
11/23/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Gnikki
A new Jaina model with a Frozen-Elsa makeover? I did not ask for this!

I did TBH.

Now I'm just waiting for the Kul'Tiras Jaina skin in HotS with an Elsa coloration.
11/23/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Adhreja

The Horde has as big of a gripe with them given that they are directly responsible for 3 of their races problems, not to mention their natural hatred of demons. So even if they were to join the Horde they would need a redemption story for it.

Furthermore, without redemption story how would they be a hero character? Makes no sense.

The only way Man'ari could be playable is by joining the Draenei be redeeming themselves with Velen, who we know IS capable of forgiving them.

Very different situation. Eredar became the leaders of the Burning Legion, able to enjoy all it had to offer and obtain all the power they wanted.

Orcs were different, they literally became mindless in many cases, they were nothing but ground soldiers and their enslavement was completely under deception while Eredar believed the only way to stop the void was to join Sargeras.

I'm going to say it, i'm tired of being called hero/ champion, we are just regular characters nothing more
11/23/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Lunnaya

I'm going to say it, i'm tired of being called hero/ champion, we are just regular characters nothing more

We can be heroes of our class or just well known, but we aren't the deathlord, we aren't the hunt master, we aren't battle lords, we are not champions or heroes of the bloody planet
11/23/2017 01:06 PMPosted by Lunnaya

11/23/2017 01:08 PMPosted by Lunnaya
We can be heroes of our class or just well known, but we aren't the deathlord, we aren't the hunt master, we aren't battle lords, we are not champions or heroes of the bloody planet

I agree with you on that. But even if we're merely foot soldiers, the entire idea of our characters is that we're there to help, that's all the option the game gives us.
I'd rather poke my eyes out than see playable Eredar. It makes no logical sense. None. You think simply because Sargeras gets locked away they are suddenly gonna go "Huh, what do we do now?"

Joining the guys that completely annihilated their crusade, both sides have races that have been screwed over by them and their masters... for you to try to justify this will take some serious mental gymnastics on your part.

Because common sense (on their part) would be to regroup and figure out a way to free their master, and even if they do, without Argus's world soul they will not be able to regenerate the large amounts of combat strength they have lost.

It's not different at all. There were Fel Orcs as part of Kil'jaeden's ship along with Eredar.

We don't know how high the Orcs could have climbed on the Legion hierarchy if the Alliance hadn't defeated them.

When they were defeated, the Legion abandoned them as "broken tools". That's why Orcs are now free.

The Eredar didn't have that. They weren't defeated. They weren't discarded.