941BDK/UH DK lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi and welcome to my forum post! As the title stats I am a ilvl 941 BDK with 75 points in my Concordance trait and a 939 UH DK with 68 points in my Concordance and lastly 66 points in my Concordance as frost with a ilvl of 938 looking for a guild that goes beyond raiding heroic content and into mythic content.Whatever the guilds needs whether its a UH or Frost or a BDK (my actual preferred spec) I can pretty much do all 3 specs with no problem.My Raider I.O link https://raider.io/characters/us/bladefist/Deathréaver#season=season-7.3.0.I am also willing to transfer if the guild is a perfect fit for me and the times which are pretty much the afternoon to evening.Any questions or inquiries of a trial or a spot opening please hit me up here and I will get back to you ASAP.
<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

1 Ret/UH DK/Arms War
1 Holy Paladin / Resto Shaman
1 Rogue

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional DPS and an off-tank

Please fill out this application to apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdrRp1Ydly

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8:30-11:30PM CST
(Days subject to change but only 2 will be required)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11H Antorus - Sub 3% on 5/11
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey deathreaver,

Our FDK decided to not raid yesterday. So...we currently do not have a death knight. Would like to chat with ya. Here is a link to our guild recruitment post. Pretty confident we will get most of heroic down this week. Hope to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759241815#post-1

TLDR Alliance Dalaran
T W Th 8-1039
Arisen from Conflict
Malfurion-Trollbane
Alliance
Tue,Wed 8-11 EST
Openings: Tank

Heroic Guild seeks people with affinities for raging hard-ons. Alcoholics will find themselves in good company.

No, but seriously, if that didn't sell you on us, 1/9M ToS 2/11 H AtBT Guild seeks additional DPS to drink the koolaid and join the shenanigans. Alt runs on Sundays as the schedule allows for full normal clears. !@#$ery abounds. Sensitive people need not apply.

If you have a sense of humor, enjoy adult topics of discussion and killing internet dragons, Arisen from Conflict, a long standing Malfurion institution (complete with white jackets) needs you! Facebook Message me or add me on battle tag at Avelaitixa#1127 for more information.
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

The main focus is to recruit strong dps. We are looking for a minimum of 910 item level but exceptions have been made with enough motivation.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
<Probably Naked>
We are trying to round out our roster for Antorus. 7/9 Mythic in ToS and are recruiting Strong DPS and heals. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We provide food and flasks. We do expect 90% attendance and to be on roughly 15 minutes prior to raid. We expect raiders to have an understanding of their class and of the boss encounters. On top of our raid nights, we do have players that run a lot of mythic plus; low and high keys, each week.

DPS:
Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, Balance, Mage, DK

Healer:
Druid, Sham, Priest

If your class is not listed, please feel free to respond. We have a fairly stacked group of people and are always looking for good players.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message any of the officers below.

Btag:
iwipeontrash#11300
Darith#1648
Kleio#1976