ilvl 950+ Resto Druid LF H/M Guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Already full cleared AtBT first day in came out, making H progress. Have AoTC from last raid tier and have been searching for a guild to push my gear up and grow in a team, as well as make some new friends! :) It gets very slow after H is done and you're just hoping for roll upgrades on gear, so a guild aiming to do M at some point would be rad but not necessary!

I'm looking forward to working on team skills and communication in raids with it being coordinated etc. It's quiet exciting and interesting when raids work out like that and is very satisfying. I'm happy to learn and practice these things when necassary

I use Discord primary, but may be willing to try other modes of communication

I'm currently 18, finished year 12 exams, working and going to uni next year so raid times after hours would be neat but I do play all day on the weekends when I'm not busy and am more than happy to help other guild members with dungeons, levelling, gearing etc. I quiet enjoy it c:

I can make gold contributions but I'm primarily hunter/gatherer in my professions so gold can be little tough to grind out at times but I am a dedicate player

(don't worry about the guild I'm in now, its a friends guild but they don't play anymore RIP)

Thanks! And let me know!

- AlphaCrest / Monoko
(For those who are M raids, My realm is Saurfang)
What’s up man, tedious is a guild I run on horde Barth.

We raid from wedsneday, Friday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm AEST (east Australia)

Hit me up on skargrim#1387 if my times and days fit your schedule!
If a server transfer was not an issue, then <Wired> of Khaz'Goroth / Dath'Remar is recruiting (but perfectly understandable if this was not an option). We were 5/9M ToS and are 6/11H ABT. We raid FRI / SAT / SUN at 8pm SVT (GMT+10)
We use Discord as our Voip.

Undiesman#6751 or Hellpuppy#1849 for more info
Vicinity Acquisition is a 2 night a week raiding guild on Barthilas.

We are currently a new guild on barth with proven results being a top 5 guild on barth though out the Nh before taking time away from the game. We are currently recruiting DPS and Healers to join our raid roster to start mythic prog after the xmas break.

Raid Days (Sunday/Monday 8.30 ST - 11.30 ST)

Our guild is very organised, raiders are active outside of raids (people constantly online doing M+, old raids as well as chatting on Discord) and we take progression seriously with a team that knows how to get things done during raids where we expect our raiders to show up on time, come to raid knowing the fights, knowing their BIS list and having the necessary consumables.

Feel free to either contact an officer in game to have a chat or feel free to add my Bnet to have a chat.

Thedubbs#11832
Hey buddy, Splinter on frostmourne is a 3 night a week guild, raiding 8-11pm server Wed/sun/monday.

We cleared heroic antorus and are starting mythic in the coming lockout
We are looking for a resto druid and i would love to chat if you would be happy to go alliance

get in touch if ur interested

Meltboogie#6283
<Lawless> is a brand new semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment.

Realm: Frostmourne
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time
Loot System: Loot Council
Voice Platform: Discord

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM

Recruitment:
Healers: (Shaman/Paladin/Priest/Monk/Druid)
Ranged DPS: Warlock/Ele Sham/Boomkin/Priest/Hunters/Mage
Melee DPS: Rogue / Warrior / Ret / DK / DH /

All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and all quality players will be considered

Feel free to message us in game on the following:
Memika - crank#1580
Guldaddydan - Shark200#6569
Fety - Briggs#1608
Skitem - Viper#13625
Hey there,
GM of Philanthropy - Saurfang here and would like to offer you a spot in our raid team
We are currently 6/11H Antorus and we have been raiding since the start of WoD together. We have done Mythic in the past with 5/10M nighthold and 5/7M EN and need a couple more players to top up our team.
We raid at 8pm ST thursday and 4pm ST on Sunday.We use Discord for voice communication and it is required, we are a pretty tight core team and like to have a bit of fun and kill some bosses :)

Hit up my battle tag if you are interested or want more info :) rustix#1893
Hi there,

<Pandamonium> is a Oceanic Horde Cael/Nagrand Guild that consists of mostly Australian and New Zealand players. currently 6/11H ABT and are looking to be 11/11 within the coming weeks. We are currently have a couple of core slots open.

RDPS: Mage (any spec) Shaman (ele)
MDPS: DK (either dps spec)
Healer: Hpally or Resto Druid
We are also looking at substitute Raiders for ALL roles as Real life stuff happens and sometimes people are unable to attend.

We raid Heroic WED/THURS 7-10PM AEST ( Australian Eastern Standard Time) and Normal SUN 7-10PM AEST

We are only looking for serious raiders that are constantly trying to improve as we will be moving onto Mythic when possible!

My Btag is sylaris#1121 feel free to add me and i will answer any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you all soon :)