Returning Rogue LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I have been playing WoW on and off ever since its release.
I used to have a lot of online friends that I met in wow, and that is what I miss the most. Most of my friends either left the game or server transferred.

I am looking for an active guild that has an average age of 25+, family oriented, and/or in real life friends. My priority is to meet mature people who happen to have a passion for the same game, if we do well in raids/pvp, that's great, but that is not all that I am looking for.

I like to hang out in voice chat while we do random things...chat about the game and and whatever else that we may find interesting, but most importantly...have fun together.

WoW is great, but I remember it being incredible when I used to play with a lot of friends, no matter what it was we were doing in game. I miss that.

I am on Sargeras, but am willing to transfer to where ever in order to find a good bunch of people.

I don't check these forums regularly...an in game /w would be best.
My battletage is Teosdad#1293.

Cheers,
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 7/11N, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 930+ ilvl with cruicible open and lvl 66+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hey there, Dark Lady watch over you.. If you do happen to read this, and interested feel free to contact me! If not, I will get will you as soon as I can!

Dark Lady watch over you!

Who Are We?
We formed early summer of 2016, as a group of friends who just wanted to raid, PvP, and experience the game without the stress. This resulted in Wraiths of the Dark Lady. We have created a small community of close knit friends and family. Through out Legion we have achieved ahead of the curve through every raid tier. The majority of the raid team has been together since the end of Warlords of Draenor, and even some of us have raided together in previous expansions. We also like to hold transmog competitions. Whether you like to PvP, raid, do the high key mythic dungeon crawling, farm, or just experience the game in your own way, we have people who just might share your interest! We also raid on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

We are a horde guild located on Winterhoof-US and Kilrogg-US servers.

When We Raid
Friday - 10pm EST to 1am
Saturday - 10pm EST to 1am
(7p - 10p PST)

Potential Raiders
We're looking for players who love to play the game! Someone that has the mindset to show up consistently and perform to the best of their ability, someone that is active, mature, and that can take a joke. Please have a positive attitude! Lastly, someone who wants to have fun!

What Wraiths of the Dark Lady brings to the table
Fun and stress free raiding enviroment
Ahead of the Curve
New friends!

Contact Info
AdriAlmighty#1682 - Officer
LordThoth666#1578 - Guild Master
LuminousWoe#1386 - Raid Lead

Thank you, and may the Dark Lady Watch over you! Whether if it's my guild or not, I wish you the best of luck in finding a suitable home for your raiding needs!
Hi there!
We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, we are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
Hey there!

Undying Resolution is currently recruiting a few DPS to round out our roster for progression into heroic and mythic Antorus.

----------

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WotLK.

Progression:
Antorus: 7/11N
ToS: 9/9H & 1/9M

Who You Are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and sign up for raids in advance on our scheduling calendar.

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for all members)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
Ranged DPS – Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee DPS - Feral Druid, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Rogue

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com/

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Eriol - Ankzu#1382
Hello!!

This isnt your typical recruitment post, well maybe it is, sorry not sorry for the psych out

<Vital Instinct>

We are a group of guys and gals looking to further our adventures in Azeroth.
We are a group of 8 players who have managed to clear Heroic TOS with pugs consistantly.
Currently we are looking for all players interested in progressing further in world of warcraft.

Not geared, no problem, just show your dedicated and we will help gear you.
if your the kind of player that likes to push your self in a competitive sense but want
a relax enviroment thats us. We push ourselves to be the best we can while keeping it fun at the same tme.
Trash packs lets laugh and have fun, Boss fights serious mode kill it and go back to laughing.
Realm Stonemaul
Raid times
Tuesdays 7-10Est
Wednesday 7-10Est
Thursday 7-10Est

We will be currently working on Normal Antorus and obivously moving in to heroic. Our ultimate goal
is to be a mythic guild on a relaxed schedule so we can see the hardest content available.

If any of this sounds like you let us know! if you have any questions please ask.

Thank you for your time and happy gaming!!!

you can reach me at
Morsis#1335
<Heroism for Harambe> is currently recruiting players such as yourself for late night raiding. We are a Heroic only guild that raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 Pacific (10-1 EST) on the Sargeras server (Alliance) and drop down to one night a week once the last boss is killed. We are largely former mythic raiders and real life friends who wanted to step back from the grind but still see content. On off nights, we do mythic plus and play numerous other games.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, please contact me through bnet Daewoolanos#1193 or preferably through Discord Daewoolanos#5769
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)