926 Ret Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
926 Retribution Paladin LF Raiding Guild.

Armoury Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/arrowzmight

I was originally raiding casually with a friend but had to take a break from the game unfortunately due to work and now the group is disbanded. Looking to get back into raiding.

I was a mythic raider earlier on in this expansion finishing 7/7M in EN and was unable to continue raiding mythic and was just pugging heroics up until I joined a friends guild on Doomhammer where I was raiding heroic casually on the weekends, but I am open to either heroic or mythic raiding. I'm mainspec ret and been trying to keep up with my prot and holy specs but my ret weapon is the highest at: 64 atm but I plan on grinding out again.

I also run mythic+ religiously and would definitely be interested in running keys alot with groups for either farming for gear/AP or even carrying people for gold. If interested at all please feel free to leave guild info below and I'll be more than happy to get back to you.

Thank you all.
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #!@%!#*%.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released.
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Friday – 7pm server (CST) Normal Antorus
Sunday – Afternoonish We haven’t nailed down a time for this day yet, but it will be between noon and 4pm server (CST). Normal Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
BNet: NerdEsq#1750
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
Hey Arrowzmight, <Registered Trademark> is a group of real life and online friends who enjoy playing World of Warcraft and a variety of other tabletop and virtual games. We are a newly created guild, many of our members coming from other ToS AotC guilds, and wanting to create something of our own. We’re currently working on fleshing out our teamwork in Heroic ToS while recruiting for Antorus. We’ll be starting with Normal Antorus soon, then moving on to Heroic.

Raid Schedule:
  • Wednesday: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (PST)
  • Sunday: 6:00pm – 9:00pm (PST)

Raid Environment:
We’re here first and foremost to have fun, but a certain respect for others’ time and progress is expected. We love questions, we don’t love wiping because someone was unsure. Guild leadership will be happy to support raid members in improving if needed, including gear runs and rotation advice/practice. Loot distribution is loot council (using RCLootCouncil), based largely on team and guild contribution. Raid supplies will be provided as needed.

Roles Needed:
We’re targeting an initial 2/2/7 raid composition, needing 4 DPS to fill our ranks, and healers to expand our group. 925+ ilvl prefered for raiding, however we’ll help anyone gear if they are interested in joining our ranks. Any and all casual players are always welcome for M+ or other content.

Contact Info:
Add us on BattleNet or find us on Lightbringer.
  • Guild Master - Androsyx (androsyx#1199)
  • Raid Leader - Healsafk
  • Co-Founder - Destinyeyes (Destinyeyes#1722)

Complete information about <Registered Trademark> can be found in our Guild Charter: https://goo.gl/AseiUW
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 2/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any role.
Especially Healers,

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.

We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact Lowestscroll#1792 for more information.
Add me RiPP#1476 like to chat with you. We raid Wed/Sun 930pm-midnight EST, do mythic plus, and play other games on off nights
My name is Nightemarewl and our guild <Duality> is recruiting all positions currently for Antorus.

*Our current progression*
- 7/7 Normal / Heroic EN
- 4/7 Mythic EN
- 3/3 Normal/Heroic ToV
- 10/10 Normal / Heroic NH
- 2/10 Mythic NH
- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal ABT
- 2/11 Heroic ABT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Hi Arrowzmight,

Dark Origin may be a good fit for you. We're looking for a few more dps to join our team.

We raid 2 days per week, Thursdays and Sundays from 9-11pm CST. We are a normal/heroic guild only so we will not be doing mythic difficulty. We've successfully cleared both difficulties each tier thus far.

We do have a group or two that run mythic+ fairly regularly that may be of interest to you as well.

Many of us used to raid heroic/mythic content in past expansions, but now have a little less time for raiding. Most of us are in our 30s with families, jobs etc and have slowed down our raiding a bit. We're a guild full of adults with no drama and a friendly, clean atmosphere.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit please add me and lets chat! Amateria#1632
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11H Antorus
5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com